Oneal 908 , 907 , 906 series Helmets

Started by 450rcrazy, October 15, 2007, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

has anyone here tried one of these helmets and what do you think?  are they light ,durable , and vent good . most of all are they worth the money?  Thanks

TRX450R_Racer

I had one in 2005. It was a good helmet. I would say it is compareable to the 661 helmet I have now.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

450rcrazy

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 15, 2007, 08:11:00 PM
I had one in 2005. It was a good helmet. I would say it is compareable to the 661 helmet I have now.
is there a reason you stoped wearing it ? what model 661 do you have ?

TRX450R_Racer

#3
Just wanted a new helmet. I have a Hurricane Flight. Check out these people on ebay.
http://stores.ebay.com/BikeAngelOnline_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm
They are very nice and have great prices and great service. I didn't see what I wanted on their auctions, I e-mailed her and she hooked me up with what I wanted. .



Here it is

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

450rcrazy


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com