C+R Motorsports Trucks Gone Wild.

Started by VForcedave, October 15, 2007, 08:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

Stopped by C+R on Saturday and watched some truck racing which was pretty cool. Then went over to the mud holes, trashed the jeep. Watched several pretty awesome trucks including one 6 wheel military vehicle, one giant vehicle with rear wheel steering with a big Cat under the hood and every thing else that would roll. It was a good day. Anyone else check it out?
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

bluestroker

we did not make it this month maybe next month I saw alot of big trucks on the road
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

K-Town Quad Boy 08

ya i went
it was good except we have had this ongoing fight with Boyz from lake placid
and we got into it twice with them
o well it was still fun

VForcedave

Are the "Boyz" some kind of a redneck gang?
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

K-Town Quad Boy 08

no i just hit z insted if s
they r just some lil punks

calhoun

I went for the first time, and had a blast. Decided to take my truck throught the mud race thing at night which wasnt the best idea i have ever had, but shes still running. I will definitly go again. Maybe just stay on the atv though.

IXIswamperIXI

did anyone see the guy pull that truck with no driver through the track LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

VForcedave

Yes, I saw the truck being pulled without the driver. I did not see why he got out in the first place. The tow vehicle did a hot lap with No driver in the vehicle being towed :dunno.gif :drive.gif :dunno.gif 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

IXIswamperIXI

he got out to hook up, or unhook because that guy wasn't there yet
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

calhoun

you guys arent talking about a black truck are you? :o

IXIswamperIXI

I am not sure what color it was, but it was funny
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

it was better when th silver truck climbed the wall
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

calhoun

all i know is there were some very nice trucks out there.