Incriminating evidence!! LOL

Started by 1FasterBlaster, October 16, 2007, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quote from: VForcedave on October 17, 2007, 03:16:16 PM
I really do not think that the investigators care about this dirt bag who had some chit happen to his property. He is a dirt bag and they know it too. Did someone stick a water hose down his AC discharge?? :no :dunno.gif 

dang, that's something I never thought of,,,,,wow I gotta be careful not to tick anyone off here ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CABLEGUY1

Chino,I'm having issues with my cell.Check your PMs and let me know what you want to do.

stacktester

Hell if this guy is what you say, he may be the one to look at. He may be doing it for the insurance money. I hope if he is that he is caught.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

UncleRico

"AC Discharge"..sounds like something that requires penicillin.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

1FasterBlaster

  I don't care what they do. They can investigate all they want. They sure have a long list of people to watch.
  I don't work for him and I never will again and I'm sure his scam is done!!