Outlaw TT Money Race, Saturday Nov. 3rd. $1,000.00. RACE RESULTS ADDED!

Started by fastrnrik, October 15, 2007, 10:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

Just a few pics! The dust made my pictures blurry and then of course it got dark!  :'(

Hope you enjoy the few that did come out! I had a great time watching as usual!

Great job Florida boys! You might not have come home with the top prize but you ALL represented VERY well!

Liz  ;D








































2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Yeah I am looking for a new camera as we speak.  I do not have any picks of the races at night because my camera sucks.  Do you have any pics of the knobby class (I'm # 69)?  I see you have a pic of my son #42 in the youth flat track.  He was actually in the knobby class but there was only 2 of them.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1fastltr450

I didn't take any pics of the knobby class...sorry! But I am sure Kurt did. He does an awesome job!!! Check out his pics at Kurtvogelphotography.com. They are reasonable in price too.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Yeah I have been to his site already, so far nothing posted from yesterday.  Thanks any how.  I see you have some of the youth class did you get any of #42?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

Quote from: Quad32x on November 05, 2007, 02:21:45 AM
Wheres the Vet class slow guy ? 2:L

Better watch that slow guy stuff. I got the bitter end of the stick lol or they would have given me the money. lol. Oh well thats racing. I will be ready when they come around again.

By the way my wife handles the pics.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

RTR_380/450R

It was hard to watch and not participate!!!!!! Its good that I couldnt race anyway. I feel that I can be competitive, but would have definately been outclassed last night. For those of you that think you saw some good racing last night- YOU SAW SOME UNBELIEVABLE RACING. Your average person might not realize it but there was some serious talent there last night. Any one of those boys could compete in the highest levels and probably do.

Awesome show guys!!!  Top notch crew!!! Very well done!!

Wayne- Hope your alright. Hope the pain pills came in handy!!!!!
Quad- Good to see you last night. You were riding well but caught a few bad breaks with the restarts.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Thanks JT ! Man Im looking forward to seeing you out there again soon cause your a great rider and loved watching you ride at Sand Mountain kicking ALL that butt ! Good seeing your Dad again too ! Hope to see all yall agaig real soon !  :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

N-Tense Motorsports

Brady, great show Saturday night!  Everything ran so smooth for the amount of bikes that were there.  What was the total entry count? 
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skully

#109
I gotta tell ya, watching Bud run down the leader and win the FT "A" after a bad start was worth the price of admission all by itself !!! Great Job Bud! And how about that 2nd Vet heat with Tim and Scott in a photo finish...... WTG Tim !!

Hats off to Brady for putting on a Great race (BTW Brady.... Your 92 LT looks SWEET !!)

Jim

http://www.quadracerhq.com
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: Skully on November 05, 2007, 02:09:21 PM
I gotta tell ya, watching Bud run down the leader and win the FT "A" after a bad start was worth the price of admission all by itself !!! Great Job Bud! And how about that 2nd Vet heat with Tim and Scott in a photo finish...... WTG Tim !!

Hats off to Brady for putting on a Great race (BTW Brady.... Your 92 LT looks SWEET !!)

Jim

http://www.quadracerhq.com

Thanks Skully!  There's no doubt, Bud can fly.  I got a few pics from the race:

















2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

atvrob

i know i know,i didnt show.but times are tuff in const. right now ,i had to save that $32 for food to get me through till next check. :'(.lame i know but its the truth.i heard there was some cherry pickers there anyway :o

01ZX12R

This is what happens when you ride too close to Dave B. ;D ;D  Better give him his room. Here's a pic of the knee after 2 days, swelling has gone down a lot.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

And my DUMB A$$ had to finish this race and another one I finally gave up on the last race.
Great job to all our locals. I think we will have a much better chance at the NC boys next time. They did not beat us by much.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

N-Tense Motorsports

Ouch  :o  that's gotta hurt.  Hope you're feeling better and back out there in 2 weeks!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quad32x

Glad your ok Wayne. That was a nasty looking get off ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

01ZX12R

I had to make a trip to the ER on Sunday afternoon once we got home to have some xrays done. Nothing broke just severely bruised and swollen. Surprisingly enough it does not hurt at all. It is just now getting a little stiff.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

VForce700

What the hell were you thinking. you know better that to hit David B. he's not all there between the ears...ha ha he even takes out his boys when he's racing. once the green light is on there is no friendship. Glad you are ok. next time hit him back...ha ha ha

HillKiller

Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 05, 2007, 10:32:10 PM
This is what happens when you ride too close to Dave B. ;D ;D  Better give him his room. Here's a pic of the knee after 2 days, swelling has gone down a lot.
get yourself some of those soccer type knee cups that velcro around your calf, maybe that will help out if you get tossed again. I found a pair at OAS for $2 bucks. They sure keep the bruises away that I used to get from my knees slapping the tank in the corners. :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

Damn wayne atleast ur ight lol,I got some knee pads from the zuki dealer cheap,Hell maybe ill give u the pair i got....
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 05, 2007, 10:35:05 PM
And my DUMB A$$ had to finish this race and another one I finally gave up on the last race.
Great job to all our locals. I think we will have a much better chance at the NC boys next time. They did not beat us by much.
No, not much at all. I sure hope Brady sets up another money race before winter is over and all them NC boys are back in their season. I sure thought I had them all covered  but that leaky head just didn't quite make it. I can't wait for redemption. Bud put on a good ol Florida whoppin pickin them off one at a time in that flat track heat. Next time the money stays in the deep south! ;D   Anybody heard any plans on a second money race?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I still don't have the score sheets. I'll get them today so I can post some race results. 
The racing out there was unbeleivable. The guys that came down are all top ranked, heavily sponsored pro, pro-am, and "A" class AMA national riders.
It is hard to put into words how great our local riders did against these guys, especially when you consider we've only run TT what, 5 times? I think Bud has raced TT twice?

ALL of the local riders deserve props for the job they did.
   

fastrnrik

Here are the race results:
My descriptions don't really do this weekends racing justice. ;D

PEE WEE BIKE
1st- #8 Logan Simms
Logan was the only bike. He ran with the quads and did just fine!

PEE WEE QUAD "A"
1st- #5 Harry Elliot
2nd- #03 Levi Seay
3rd- #77 Kyle Norris

PEE WEE QUAD "B"
1st- #03 Levi Seay
2nd- #6 Merritt Webb
3rd- #96 Alisha Cabana
The Pee Wee classes are always fun to watch. Little Levi, who just turned 5, was a handful on his little race prepped 50. Harry ran great and scored a win. Merritt, Kyle and Alisha did a great job as well. I love watching these kids race. 

YOUTH QUAD
1st- #92 Jon Cabana, Yamaha Blaster
2nd- #21 Justin Palmer, Suzuki Z400
3rd- #7 Austin Akers, Honda 400EX

YOUTH QUAD- KNOBBY
1st- #42 Tyler Stopowenko, Suzuki Z250
2nd- #67 Daniel Norris, Honda 250EX
The Youth class was ran together. Their were 10 bikes on the track without a single problem, which is quite an accomplishment. Some great racing out of these kids as always. Tyler and Daniel both did a great job in the youth knobby class as well.

NOVICE QUAD
1st- #9 Brooks Williams, Honda 450R
2nd- #27 Paige Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #89 Arielle Raveling, Honda 450R
Our Novice boys were busy racing in the Open classes, so our ladies took care of business in this class, as well as their own. Paige actually won the first heat. Both of these girls are no joke, and could beat half the guys out there.

LADIES QUAD
1st- #89 Arielle Raveling, Honda 450R
2nd- #27 Paige Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #72 Lisa Cabana, Yamaha YFZ450
Man, the Ladies class is getting faster and faster! Our normal fast ladies were in for a surprise when Arielle showed up. Lisa ran extremely well and won the first heat race, but it was the Arielle show for the other two races. Oh, and did I mention she was on a completely bone stock quad? All three of these ladies are extremely fast. Our other local fast lady rider, Lauren, was conspicuously absent though....

VET QUAD
1st- #11 John Main, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #3 Justin Bucklew, Suzuki LTR450
3rd- #7 Randy Dinkins, Yamaha YFZ450
These results are for the Vet "B" class, I will post the results for the Vet "A" class as soon as I locate the score sheets. I know Scott Sheffield and good 'ol Quad 32 were bringin' it in their races.

INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #123 Michael Blanchard, Honda 450R
2nd- #5 Shannon McClamrock, Honda 450R
3rd- #9 Brooks Williams, Honda 450R
This class was a North Carolina sweep. Don't feel too bad, our Intermediate riders were racing and beating some of the pro's in the Open classes. ;D

KNOBBY QUAD
1st- #999 Marshall Todd, Honda 250R
2nd- #69 Geno Stopowenko, Suzuki LTR450
3rd- #122 Dale Wright, Polaris Outlaw
The knobby class keeps on growing! Some good racing in this class, even though their tires have those funny bumps on them...LOL

PRO-PRODUCTION TT- MONEY RACE
1st- #27 Brad Riley, Honda 450R
2nd- #25 Chuckie Creech, Honda 450R
3rd- #3 Jeff Green, Yamaha YFZ450
This race was set to be awesome  race since Chuckie and Brad both won their respective heat races. However I don't think they expected to be pressed HARD by local rider Jeff like they were. He was literally glued to their grab bar turn for tun, lap for lap, just waiting for them to make a mistake. It was some AWESOME racing for sure. I should also mention local rider Dare Rambo came in 4th ahead of pro riders Garrett Jackson, and Giovanni "Big Air" Colon.

OPEN-PRO TT- MONEY RACE
1st- #27 Brad Riley, Honda 450R
2nd- #32 Bud Chancey, Honda 450R
3rd- #25 Chuckie Creech, Honda 450R 
This was another AWESOME race. Chuckie and Bud WENT AT IT for most of this race. It was some unbeleivable racing to watch. Bud was pressing Brad HARD for the lead, with Chuckie right on his tail. I don't think anyone even breathed during this race. Garrett Jackson followed up in 4th, with local riders Gary Sisson, Dave Bohnstadt , and Wayne Palmer rounding out the field.   

OPEN-PRO FLAT TRACK- MONEY RACE
1st- #25 Chuckie Creech, Honda 450R
2nd- #6 Travis Edwards, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #32 Bud Chancey, Honda 450R
This was a race that was totally up in the air. Chuckie Creech and Garrett Jackson ran well in their heats, as did Travis and Kirby Cooke. In the second heats the track had come in and Dave Ware and Dave Bohnstadt went straight to the front on the high powered 2 strokes. Engine troubles knocked both Dave Ware and Dave B., and several others out of the main, which left Chuckie, Bud, Travis, and Brad to go to war. These guys didn't disappoint. They traded positions lap for lap at over 75mph. These guys were Bringin' It!

Well, the track was great, the weather was awesome, and the racing was fantastic. There were right at 120 entries in 16 divisions, so it did take awhile, but all in all I think it went well. There were a couple of minor crashes, but no ambulances or helicopter rides were required.  All of the racers who were visiting from out of town were great people, very positive & helpful, and want to come back and race again. I think they were kind of expecting to come and just walk all over the local riders and take our money, which I think to their surprise, was not the case at all. All of the local riders should be proud to have run so well against these very fast guys.

Thanks again and see ya next time.   


jayman

Now if I can only get over my son saying, "I have a bigger trophy"  >:(  (He actually beat some of the kids with the tt set up)

I truly did have a great time out there, almost want to go and buy some real tires and a sway bar  ;D

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Yeah, your kid did a great job! It's cool that he gets to razz you about the trophy. LOL.