Outlaw TT Money Race, Saturday Nov. 3rd. $1,000.00. RACE RESULTS ADDED!

Started by fastrnrik, October 15, 2007, 06:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on November 01, 2007, 08:30:02 PM
HEY! WERE GONNA MAKE IT TO THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! No crap, Im serious this time. Not one of our bikes is remotely set up for anything other than big MX so it will be very interesting. I told POP that I was going to race. But becuause im about to have cervical spine surgery, he told me that he would take the new big hammer than he has and beat my bike to pieces if I attempted to race. So, You boys get off lucky this time around. ;D

Little brother will be out there and we want to watch the race.

And I swear, IF you two retards fight at this track in front of my kids. Ill beat both of you down, because Im bad as hell and know it.

Love you both. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-*

jt
Im not sure if Brady allows tools at his track. :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Quote from: racerdad on November 01, 2007, 11:28:15 AM
Did you ever start the class that the 400's could run?
Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 01, 2007, 11:53:57 AM
you can run in any class you would like. If you want just 400's I have one I can run with you. who else would like it?
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 01, 2007, 07:16:21 PM
Yes, there will be a knobby class.

And Yes, we have a class for 400's. It's called the "Sportsman" class. It's for 16 and up with a 400 cc limit. No 250R's, LT250's, or Banshee's unless they're BONE STOCK, pipes and all. It's basically an adult class for 400EX's and Z400 size bikes, since there's a million of these bikes out there, and it's not really fair to run them with the 450's. I thought it would take off, but it hasn't been very popular. If there are at least 3 guys with 400's that want to race we'll run this class.
I will be ther on my z400 to and i will run that class
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

fastrnrik

Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2007, 08:44:17 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on November 01, 2007, 08:30:02 PM
HEY! WERE GONNA MAKE IT TO THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! No crap, Im serious this time. Not one of our bikes is remotely set up for anything other than big MX so it will be very interesting. I told POP that I was going to race. But becuause im about to have cervical spine surgery, he told me that he would take the new big hammer than he has and beat my bike to pieces if I attempted to race. So, You boys get off lucky this time around. ;D

Little brother will be out there and we want to watch the race.

And I swear, IF you two retards fight at this track in front of my kids. Ill beat both of you down, because Im bad as hell and know it.

Love you both. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-*

jt
Im not sure if Brady allows tools at his track. :L

Ummmm... we let you in don't we????

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

01ZX12R

Jt you no me better than that I would walk away from it in a heart beat.

Boy it will be good to see the Todd family.

Quad32 man quit shaking that thing already your causing the trees to move.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: 01ZX12R on October 31, 2007, 08:35:35 AM
leave the worms out of it , they did nothing wrong.
[/quote

Quote from: 01ZX12R on October 31, 2007, 08:35:35 AM
leave the worms out of it , they did nothing wrong.





No crap what did we do.

Dam guys sorry but have to work so can make the big one you know we love to stirr it up. Plus racing MX up the street on Sun at Marion MX.
Guys ride safe.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

Quad,

Tools like myself are the reason that you are so popular. Without my Tool, I couldnt satisfy you!!!!!

I might just act like im not racing until we get there and then surprise POP. He acts like Im a kid. Im 34 for pete's sake.

Gonna be a great weekend.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Remember you qualify for the Vets class at your advanced age there toolieo. :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

#85
Damn guys you need to move this date so I can ride. ;) This is the weekend of my scariest race ever (getting married Saturday). :o Quad, will you rescue me on the alter with that big fat 500. :D I know it might make JT jealous but fuc*em. With that neck injury he can't bob his head like the good'ol days. :Y
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Just ..................... DAMN ! 2:L  JT takein some smack down !  Congrats on your marriage Eric ! Dont forget to take the little blue pill ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on November 02, 2007, 11:09:40 AM
Just ..................... DAMN ! 2:L  JT takein some smack down !  Congrats on your marriage Eric ! Dont forget to take the little blue pill ! ;)
Thanks, I'll take 2 blue one's. :O
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik

Well the guys from up north weren't playin'. A crap load of 'em have showed up and have been practicing today. I saw pro's Chuckie Creech and Brad Riley out there practicing earlier.

The track is great, and the weather is awesome. Should be some kick azz racing tomorrow. ;D

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Quad32x on November 02, 2007, 11:09:40 AM
Just ..................... DAMN ! 2:L  JT takein some smack down !  Congrats on your marriage Eric ! Dont forget to take the little blue pill ! ;)

When your an old bass turd like TRX9, and can still ride that good, You got the rights to talk all the smack you want.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Went out for practice this evening and the track is in super shape !  Should be some great racing tomorrow ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jayman

Thanks Brady for putting on a good show.  We got out a lot later than I expected but it was still a lot of fun
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JIMDAWG38

I'll second that Brady ! Good show man , even though I didn't race It was still fun .
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

ovalracer44

i was a spectator for the first time at tbowl and i thought it was a great show and was run great. as a racer yo could tell the track cared about the racers and the track.

i would like to see a afternoon tt races like the one yesterday that did not conflict with the ssqsa or dade city mx schedules s racers could have the best of all worlds.

if the promoters wold work together it will only help the sport grow.

if i can change my daughters b-day party i will be there on DEC. 1
when i come back i will bring min. of 3 tt racers

once again great show and hats off to the race track for a job well done.

YamahaBabe27

Paige

Quad32x

I think everybody had a great time and Brady puts on a first class show. Hats off to you Brady ! Looking forward to doing it again soon !  :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

yfz122

#97
I feel like a truck ran me over. I'm ready to do it again.


Wayne, Hope the knee is doing better.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

#98
That was my first tt race and I did enjoy it.  I thought I would tire out for the last race but I did not even think about it until the race was over.  I will be back up to do again.  I need to get my son a bigger bike though the little ltz250 just wasn't fast enough for him.  I enjoyed watching him almost as much as being on the track.  He keeps rubbing it in that he has a bigger trophy   :D   :o
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Quad32x

Ha !  Good for him ! Yea I saw him out there. He was giving it heck though ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com