Saltsdale Sand Drags June 25th

Started by Smoknbanshee, June 01, 2005, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 10, 2005, 11:52:41 AM
Quote from: smoknbanshee on June 09, 2005, 06:55:54 AM
I will have directions on here from every directions by the weekend...

8)   I think you have talked to a few from down here that are going to try and make it. If my old R holds togather through Hardrock on the 18th I might bring it up and try it out.   If not I will Sit back with Quad32x and down some Beer's or run the mud hole with LE-Vinson. 8)
Im  with  ya  brother !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Eworm

Quote from: smoknbanshee on June 11, 2005, 09:01:08 AM
Eworm, big scrub is about 15 minutes away from saltsdale....

Here are directions, if you have any troubles with my directions look up mapquest and go to Umatilla (where saltsdale is located) then follow the detailed directions to saltsdale...

I-75 from south – go north on I-75 to 470 (Lake Panasoffkee exit) and go east.  When you get into sumterville you will have to jog over on 301 and then back on 470.  Take 470 to 27 and make a left (north).  Take 27 north into Leesburg and make a right (east) on 44.  Take 44 until it merges into 441.  Go about 3 miles then you will branch off of 441 to the left back onto 44.  Take 44 east to 19 then make a left (north).  Take 19 into (Umatilla just past the traffic light) to 450 and make a right.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-75 from north – go south on I-75 to 484 (Belleview exit) and go east.  Go to first traffic light after I-75 and make a right.  Take this road to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a right on 475.  Take 475 to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a left on 42.  Take 42 past 301, past 441, past 25-A, to SR19 in Altoona.  Make a right on SR19 and take to 450 and make a left.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-95 from south – go north on I-95 to 44 and go west.  Take 44 through deland and when you pass over the St. John's river make a right onto 42.  Take 42 about 15 miles to 450 and make a left (if you get to 19 you went to far).  Take 450 to Skyline Dr and make left. 
Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-95 from north – go south on I-95 to 40 and go west.  Take 40 past barberville, st. john's river, astor, to 445A and make a left.  Take 445A to 19 and make a left to go south.  Take 19 to Umatilla and make a left on 450.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.




Ok, I think we could do that. I know where Umatilla is (stayed at the fox den last weekend).

Smokin: Can u PM me your phone number please?

450R_Matt

Quad32x, are you going to race or just hang? Team Tool is going to be their arnt they?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Matt,

  you better be there you owe me a race...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on June 13, 2005, 01:46:50 PM
Matt,

  you better be there you owe me a race...

Ware you been? ;D   You got them yamies going yet?  Will we be in the same class their? Thats  8) if we are. I aint never race a sand drag yet but I been on a 1/8 mile drag strip.  ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

I  aint  got  nothin  to  race  on. :(  My  daughter  might  race. ;)  I  will  be  at  the  end  of  the  track  hanging  with  Yamahondaman  next  to  the  cooler. ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 13, 2005, 03:44:02 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on June 13, 2005, 01:46:50 PM
Matt,

  you better be there you owe me a race...

Ware you been? ;D   You got them yamies going yet?  Will we be in the same class their? Thats  8) if we are. I aint never race a sand drag yet but I been on a 1/8 mile drag strip.  ;)

YEP! we would be in the same class..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

So  they  run  all  the  knobs  together.   I  see. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

352-516-5756...that is my cell phone, if i don't answer, leave a message and phone number i will call you back....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

so 1fast you going to dade city that night to get you some
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey 32x... I Heard the Cooler Thingy !!!
That's What I'm Talk'n Bout !!!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

Im  bringing  the  kiddie  pool  in  the  back  of  the  truck ! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

mcig

can i stand next to the cooler? with yamahondaman? i'll bring some brown bottles and these 8)

Quad32x

Heck  yea  brother !! ;D  Bring  it  on !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mrs.Nightbreed


Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

SMOKE,


   WHAT CLASS WOULD A BONE STOCK BANSHEE BE IN (STOCK PIPES, ETC)?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

ewww...that is a hard one, we have not had many out there....we have had a few with minor mods that have run in the mod banshee class.  if we have a few banshee's bone stock we can run them a class. if not we could possible make it a triple elimination for the stock banshee and double for everyone else...that creates more effort from me, but i am just a due boy on race day anyways, so that is cool with me...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Theoreticaly speaking, what if someone was to convert a dirtbike into a three-wheeler, and race it. What class would it be in? The machine would probably be stock cylinder, stock main frame, extended swingarm. No alcohol, no nitrous, none of that funny business. I'm gonna guess, the full mod class? Just wondering  ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Smoknbanshee

sounds to me like full mod class....

cut - is the orange crush coming?  is there going to be anything there to compete with it, or is it going to scare everyone away?

haven't even rolled the old smoked express out of the garage since last month, so looks like it might be another trick riding show...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Billy !!!  i think you'd be the "Slow A$$" Banshee Class !!!    ;D
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGG
Hey MCIG !!!!  Come OWN UP !! "WARE" YA BEEN ? 
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

mcig

planning on coming? been working six days a week! Gonna bring some brown Bottles and these  8)

Chillinthemost

This has been a slow month. Everybody sleeping? Could Mrs. Smoke please let Mr. Smoke have his bizzalls long enough to stir up the shizit.
I'll be there with my old dirty wore out trail bike, to collect first place, of course ;D. or not. Its all good. Of course my 3 little ones will be racing. My bro will be there with his 2 bikes too.  Lets get it on.
  See ya Sat. I'll be out of computer reach after tonight.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

badcompanyron

Hi Smoke, an all.  We're stayin close to home this weekend and going to race in waresboro.  They are having a rain makeup this weekend.  Gonna miss sparrin with u fbi boys, but probably catch u next month.  Good luck to all, ride safe and try to get as fast as Daniel ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com