Saltsdale Sand Drags June 25th

Started by Smoknbanshee, June 01, 2005, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

and soon there will be one more..... ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

BadCompany350

Kinda funny you say that smoke when you did not even win your own class ;D ;D ;D

And as for seat time, what happened to those 4.20s you ran ???  Also, we dont have to work on our bikes all month just to get it to run decent at one race.   ;D

I dont know if we're coming or not, its not up to me.  Time will tell... Im still wondering if smoke will ever race in GA...
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

BadCompany350

#27
Quote from: smoknbanshee on June 06, 2005, 02:54:06 PM


maybe to fit all that hair in it....you can ride, i give  you that...question is do you have as much motor as smoke? 

Do I have as much motor as you??? According to you I have about 4mm more ;D  Funny you think your bikes faster when I played with your bike all the way down the track when Jerry was riding it, and everyone said Jerry could ride better and faster than you. :)  Its ok smoke, you still win a race every once in a while, youve been beating our stock port bike by about a length, o wait, thats in 2?? ft, I wonder what would happen in 300???

And about the hair, I got it cut, thats about 5 lbs of weight right there, so Ill be getting even faster ;)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Eworm

I have a question about the races. We are thinking of taking some Raptors out there and see how we do. In the open class, do you race Banshees and 4 strokes?

Chillinthemost

In the open class, its just that OPEN. Stretched swingarms, alcohol, nitrous, etc. I havent seen a Raptor that would want to be in that class. You would prob run in the over 401cc 4 stroke class unless of course you are running nitrous.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Eworm

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 07, 2005, 02:54:37 PM
In the open class, its just that OPEN. Stretched swingarms, alcohol, nitrous, etc. I havent seen a Raptor that would want to be in that class. You would prob run in the over 401cc 4 stroke class unless of course you are running nitrous.

Where does a Turbo raptor fall under? As well, where does a Stroked Raptor fall under. I guess we will race in the 401 and above class

tribal shee

unless that rapturd is putting out over 100hp ya don't want to run in the open class ;D

Chillinthemost

Turbo Raptor ::)bring it, stroked ::)bring it
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Eworm on June 07, 2005, 04:05:09 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 07, 2005, 02:54:37 PM
In the open class, its just that OPEN. Stretched swingarms, alcohol, nitrous, etc. I havent seen a Raptor that would want to be in that class. You would prob run in the over 401cc 4 stroke class unless of course you are running nitrous.

Where does a Turbo raptor fall under? As well, where does a Stroked Raptor fall under. I guess we will race in the 401 and above class

I would have to say you can run the turbo raptor in the 401 cc and up class...we will see how the results go, then go from there...stroked raptor would be in the same class....chillin has been the man in that class for a couple months...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

he better watch out for little man, jerry, and the clermont 450 they comin for him
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Chillinthemost

Thats the problem with being at the top, no where to go but down :'(
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

underpressure

can you spay a raptor an still be in that class if so might just have too bring one down for you ;D

Smoknbanshee

no nitrous in that class...nitrous in open class...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Eworm

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 08, 2005, 08:57:17 AM
Thats the problem with being at the top, no where to go but down :'(

Ok sir. The bottom is not that bad a place. What time should we be there on Saturday?

Eworm

#39
Quote from: smoknbanshee on June 08, 2005, 07:01:56 AM
Quote from: Eworm on June 07, 2005, 04:05:09 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 07, 2005, 02:54:37 PM
In the open class, its just that OPEN. Stretched swingarms, alcohol, nitrous, etc. I havent seen a Raptor that would want to be in that class. You would prob run in the over 401cc 4 stroke class unless of course you are running nitrous.

Where does a Turbo raptor fall under? As well, where does a Stroked Raptor fall under. I guess we will race in the 401 and above class

I would have to say you can run the turbo raptor in the 401 cc and up class...we will see how the results go, then go from there...stroked raptor would be in the same class....chillin has been the man in that class for a couple months...

Competition is great

alex_trxer

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 06, 2005, 11:15:11 PM
Alex, bring em and race em. You will be racing other 400s, and the raptor will be in the 0ver 401 class against other raptors, 450s, kfx 700s, ds650s, etc. Your probably not going to come out and win your first try (you would have to beat me) but its always a good time and the mod and open class is really getting fast.


no im not coming to win,but i do like dragging and its just as fun watching it!i would love to came at with my dad but ill need some directions or an adress.and i know the money depends on how many people are coming but can you give me an idea of how many to bring.

                                 thanks alex
getting them back

LT-R450ApK

I'm Comming to Win this month that mudhole was killing My quad Not Next Mouth I got summin fo that damn thing now  ;D Clermont better hope my other project isnt finished Cause That 400cc Class is Gonna Be Mine!!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

underpressure

300FT  drag race this saturday in waresboro

Smoknbanshee

I will have directions on here from every directions by the weekend...we try to have driver's meeting around 10:30 and race around 11:30.....nice and hot...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

450R_Matt

Quote from: smoknbanshee on June 09, 2005, 06:55:54 AM
I will have directions on here from every directions by the weekend...

8)   I think you have talked to a few from down here that are going to try and make it. If my old R holds togather through Hardrock on the 18th I might bring it up and try it out.   If not I will Sit back with Quad32x and down some Beer's or run the mud hole with LE-Vinson. 8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Eworm

Let me ask you guys a question. Is there any other riding over there what so ever? If not, how far to closest area for riding?

Smoknbanshee

Eworm, big scrub is about 15 minutes away from saltsdale....

Here are directions, if you have any troubles with my directions look up mapquest and go to Umatilla (where saltsdale is located) then follow the detailed directions to saltsdale...

I-75 from south – go north on I-75 to 470 (Lake Panasoffkee exit) and go east.  When you get into sumterville you will have to jog over on 301 and then back on 470.  Take 470 to 27 and make a left (north).  Take 27 north into Leesburg and make a right (east) on 44.  Take 44 until it merges into 441.  Go about 3 miles then you will branch off of 441 to the left back onto 44.  Take 44 east to 19 then make a left (north).  Take 19 into (Umatilla just past the traffic light) to 450 and make a right.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-75 from north – go south on I-75 to 484 (Belleview exit) and go east.  Go to first traffic light after I-75 and make a right.  Take this road to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a right on 475.  Take 475 to 1st 4-way stop sign and make a left on 42.  Take 42 past 301, past 441, past 25-A, to SR19 in Altoona.  Make a right on SR19 and take to 450 and make a left.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-95 from south – go north on I-95 to 44 and go west.  Take 44 through deland and when you pass over the St. John's river make a right onto 42.  Take 42 about 15 miles to 450 and make a left (if you get to 19 you went to far).  Take 450 to Skyline Dr and make left. 
Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.

I-95 from north – go south on I-95 to 40 and go west.  Take 40 past barberville, st. john's river, astor, to 445A and make a left.  Take 445A to 19 and make a left to go south.  Take 19 to Umatilla and make a left on 450.  Take 450 out about 4 miles and make a right on Skyline Dr.  Take down about ¼ mile and make left on Saltsdale Rd.  Take Saltsdale Rd. (turn into clay) and it will dead end into the entrance of the place.


Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

Don't think we'll be making this one smoke, Waycross was rained out today and the track owner said we were making up the race on the 25th, so we'll probaly be staying in Ga.  We would still like to see you guys in Hazelhurst though ;)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

underpressure

iam still mad about this rain iam needing to run this an get it set up

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com