pumpkin run

Started by poohlaris, October 25, 2007, 09:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poohlaris

any one going to the pumpkin run this weekend. none of my friends are goning would like to join up with some people to ride with. will check back tomorrow to see .thanks!

MOKAS

all my buddies bailed too.. driving a primer/ gray 1991 toyota puckup, and riding around on my orange framed, white plastic blaster.

flag me down..

nobody else is going this year?. dang.

ttyl
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

poohlaris

ILL try ill be driving a white 2001 \2500 chevy with a rebel flag licence plate on the front pulling small trailer with a sportsman 500 ,drop rack with dry storage box on the back as well .

MOKAS

pumkin run was a total blast theis year!!!!

the ol blaster made the whole run. once again.

i tried looking for you when i got there poohlaris, but i couldent find you. i guess it was kinda like trying to find a needle in a hay stack...

how did you do?

ttyl
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Shorgasm

Your Blaster made it cause it weighs 90lbs!

sh*t I hated that run...hated it...I got stuck 63 times.63!!
My 700 Raptor never stalled or stopped.

I went on the run at 7pm and took the halfway break @10 miles and it was friggin 2am!!

Then getting out was a ton of fun...We where in the back left corner near the long water hole.My black Denaliw/ the 12' enclosed behind it made it about halfway up the middle and evetually got totally stuck..by 4:30am one of the tractors pulled me to the front gate.The guy was shocked that I made it that far..so was I.

Now the daytime was a blast....cruising around partying and sh*t.I was down with that.That friggin nightride through the swamp blew donkeys!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com