SEMI ANUAL MUD FEST INFO

Started by bsave76, December 05, 2006, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsave76

ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MUD FEST IS. HEARD IT WAS IN FEB. IN OKKE OFF OF 70 BUT DONT KNOW WHAT THE DATES ARE.

THANKS

FOREMANRON

JUST CALLED THE NUMBER I HAD FROM LAST YEAR IF HE CALLS BACK WITH INFO I WILL POST
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

FOREMANRON

JOHN FROM MUDFEST JUST CALLED BACK AND SAID 2ND WEEKEND IN FEBRUARY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

twitch

I've heard of the mud fest but I don't know anything about it.  is there a web site or info that I could get?
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

FOREMANRON

NO WEBSITE, JUST A LARGE AREA WITH A LOT OF MUD AND PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CAMPING. THERE IS A LOT OF TRUCKS AND 4-WHEELERS . IT IS A LOT OF FUN
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

crom A zone

i cant wait to getout there and tear it up agian
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Joedirt

IT would be nice if the owner takes some of that 30 Dollars a head and puts it into the EVENT.

Need Traffic Control and more roads opened ( I suggest opening the west side of the Mudhole to Camping and lessen the traffic)

Need More Water pumped into PIT Sooner and more access to water to wash ( the shower stalls and 1 hose at the Mud hole is not cutting it)

Shows US you want us back....I have Gone to the last 3 With at least 25 People...and the ones prior to shutting down
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

IXIswamperIXI

I agree with JOEDIRT about adding water sooner, it was rutted up and rock hard to begin with.  The next day was better though.  When it got softer.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

BCConviber

I heard it was a total clusterf*** last time... I've been in the past, and this one is close to home. I might go, if only for the friday atv only day.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

IXIswamperIXI

yea its kinda far fom me I probley wont go.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

bsave76

Thanks for the info!! one more thing does anyone have the exact directions? have a bunch of people going and dont want anyone to get lost.

Thanks
Brian

TheAudioWizard

I'm looking to get in touch with John or anyone who organizes entertainment at Mudfest. I would like to talk about bringing live music on Friday and Saturday nights. I can provide everything.  I can be reached @  theaudiowizard@hotmail.com

94Hardbody4x4

Basically the lowdown on Mudfest is it rocks. Itt's getting more crowded every year and last time was a breaking point I think. I'm sure something will be done next time to contole traffic but other than that I thought it was great.

Just dont poop or drink water and you'll be ok.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Michael Bolton

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 02, 2007, 01:10:09 PM
Basically the lowdown on Mudfest is it rocks. Itt's getting more crowded every year and last time was a breaking point I think. I'm sure something will be done next time to contole traffic but other than that I thought it was great.

Just dont poop or drink water and you'll be ok.

are you retarded or just didnt read this man's question? he didnt ask what mudfest was, he asked about contacting the owner for a possible buisness oportunity to provide live music

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

94Hardbody4x4

OKEECHOBEE MUD FEST February 8th 9th 10th  2008  OKEECHOBEE FLORIDA ON HWY 70 7 MILES EAST OF 441 (863)-697-1167
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

East Coast Dirty Girls

this is def a great time.  but with the amount of money that they bring in it would be great to see some new stuff.  Friday for the bikes was good around 3pm because the water was coming in, just be carefule riding between the trucks on Sat,,,they tend to not look down.  more water hoses are a must....i still wouldn't miss this one.   there is about 30-40 of us that go each time.  Feb will be dry so hopefully they do take in effect the H2O

The Dealer

Wow, the next one isn't too far away! I can't wait for it! Last time was absolutley great! More water hoses and some kind of organization would be great but overall I had a blast.

I can't to bring my bike though. By February I should be pumping more power than God himself could imagine. Bring it Can-Am!!!!!! I'm thinking about paddles front and rear, that should make it through!
2008 Thundercat on 29"s (All mine!!!)
2001 400EX (Son)
2001 Rancher (Daughter)
1 sweet electric golf cart (Wife)

Joedirt

LOL...Improvements!!?!?...Do not Hold Your Breath..


I think My Friends BIG JohnnyF and Knuckles - AKA 94Hardbody are gonna Wrestle Midgets this year on the main stage.. ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

trey82

Quote from: The Dealer on October 22, 2007, 08:11:47 PM
I can't to bring my bike though. By February I should be pumping more power than God himself could imagine. Bring it Can-Am!!!!!! I'm thinking about paddles front and rear, that should make it through!

How did you already get a thundercat? What do you think of it? I hear they are pretty intense!
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 03:53:00 PM
LOL...Improvements!!?!?...Do not Hold Your Breath..


I think My Friends BIG JohnnyF and Knuckles - AKA 94Hardbody are gonna Wrestle Midgets this year on the main stage.. ;D

What?! Ya know, some people just can't hold a secret. Thanks.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

bruteforce750

well hey it is the 8th to the 10th an theres a website its call stroid.com
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com