New member!

Started by Mike Hock, October 11, 2007, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Hock

Hi everyone, been lurking around for a while and finally joined up. Looks like a great site!  Really big too, I like all of the members. Looks like I have alot of meeting to do, lol!

O yeah, my bike is nothing special. Just a little cat (hehehehehe)
Lifted Cat on O-Laws.

Mars

Welcome to the madness....
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Kawa3

Lets see some pics of this little kitty of yours!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Mike Hock

I cannot reviel the project yet. Once it shoots flames and runs afterwards I'll reviel it. For now, you'll have to deal witht he avatar.
Lifted Cat on O-Laws.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome aboard brother. What area of the state are you?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Fox17


Kawa3

Quote from: Mike Hock on October 11, 2007, 09:45:36 PM
I cannot reviel the project yet. Once it shoots flames and runs afterwards I'll reviel it. For now, you'll have to deal witht he avatar.

The cat in your avatar from Mud nats a couple years back. I think one of ODBs first bike?
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Mike Hock

yeah, you know your stuff. It's back under construction now thoguh.
Lifted Cat on O-Laws.

UncleRico

Yo, Big Hock! Welcome to the insane assylum.

You can check out but you can never leave!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ATV Stunner #18

lol, nice name! Welcome!
05' Suzuki LTR - R1 motor build 85%
04' YFZ 450 - Ex-Race Bike #18
07' Brute Force - Lifted, Snork'd, Badassatized.

"If it aint big or fast, then it's slow or low"

them450rboyz

WELCOME.

that cats lookin pretty big
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

Kawa3

Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 08:34:47 AM
yeah, you know your stuff. It's back under construction now thoguh.


I know one is in Arizona(someone I know is looking at getting it) and I was pretty sure the other was sold to like a 15yr old.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

bigwake

mike hock..hmm..sounds like a middle school joke for gay kids..

GrizzlyGator

welcome Mike Hock!!!! By the way has any body seen MIKE HOCK??? :o

bignickwaite

[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com