fav. type of music

Started by Ms.Mud, April 13, 2005, 07:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Mud

hey ya'll I just wanted to see what my peeps on atvflorida.com  liked music wise. I personally don't mind most types other than jazz, classical, ect. I love it all!!

Tell me what your fav. band is also!!!

mine is good charlotte/simple plan/ashlee simpson
I know I have way to many fav. bands, and those aren't even near the amount of my fav. country singers/bands
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

#1
i think you spelled ashlee wrong but i don't know how to spell it right. Anyway i put other becasue i also listen to the 80's rock. I also put country. I like toby keith and all them people. By the way, why is this in the kids section and not in the open discussion area???
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ms.Mud

#2
Well, Ashlee is spelled right because my name is spelled Ashley, and thats how I remember the name. Drop the y and add an e. This is in the kids corner because I wanted to know what kids liked not parents/adult
 And I love  all types except 4  jazz, and blues!!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

Oh ok. I didn't know that that name was spelled that way. Yea i just burned a CD with like 22 songs and it is awsome.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

klutchbuster400

i like rock rap, country alomts everything, my favorite bands are the used simple plan ACDC guns n roses n most other oldschool rock bands, im not really into that headbangin stuff. :-/

Yamaha72

Ill Nino and Breaking Benjamin
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

ATPShaun94

I like Linkin park,and Slipknot. [smiley=Cool.gif] ;D

Ms.Mud

Yeah there awesome too!!!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

klutchbuster400

yay more rock members, lol j/p i like everything but ya duality was the sh@t and so was part of me

rubicon500kid

#9
i love country git-r-done  and yall have a big n rich time  ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

redrider

countrys man but right b4 u race heavy heavy metal or rock gets u pumped up

klutchbuster400


Ms.Mud

#12
I absolutly LOVE country music! it rocks! I listen to it every time i go 4-wheelin'(or on road trips!) I like  Josh Gracin', Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw,Toby Keith, Faith Hill,Big n' Rich, and lots more! O another note I like Jesse McCartney(he is sooo cute!) Destiny's Child, Good Charlotte, Weezer, The Killers, 1 doors down, ac/dc, The used, aerosmith, Cowboy Troy, simple plan, sugar land. goodness gracious i could go on and on!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

wheelie_boy

I like rock and rap/hiphop.  My favorite rock bands are linkin park and sum 41 and my favorite rappers are 50 cent and ludacris. 8)
05 kx 250f

Ms.Mud

#14
 WOW, we all have lots of different tastes ( in music)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Southern4x4

#15
Mostly rock,alittle country when Im on somebeach some where,a little rap.Guns n Roses rock,also AC/DC.I love their AC/DC live cd.Its got alot of good songs.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com