Going Rideing 10/6/07 at river ranch

Started by PolkCountyFL, October 05, 2007, 05:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolkCountyFL

anyone going if so we can maybe meet up and let me follow you in b/c i do not own propety or anyhting like that to get it i was just gunna go to my friend house and cut through there back yard b/c we can not get in at the hunting camp if someone is going please e-mail me

stilltippin863@msn.com

it will be me and 1 or 2 other buddys thanks

my name is Bronson

Ida_Mann

dude, that's not the best way to endear youreself to the rule-abiding property owners out there by first asking if you can "follow them in" then saying you might just sneak in through a friends back yard.

I'm not a property owner out there, but I hope to be one day when I have the money for it, till then I know how protective the owners are of the place and am extremely grateful any time I get an invite out there and always treat the place and the people with the utmost of respect because when I have a little slice of heaven called River Ranch, I would like others to treat it the same way.

just an FYI,take it how you wish.

Id@

ps: welcome to the site, I don't remember your nickname here before.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bwfish

If you dont own property or invited stay out. People that sneak in will not stay out of the wetlands and follow the rules and mess things up for others. Save your money and pay your dues like the rest of us then you will respect what we have. Register and go to croom
2009 Rhino SE 700 14" ITP w/27"mudlites
2009 rzr
2007 transformer4
2009 Polaris Ranger 500
2003 kaw 250 Bayou
2009 Kaw 50

Justbilly

Quote from: PolkCountyFL on October 05, 2007, 05:11:46 PM
anyone going if so we can maybe meet up and let me follow you in b/c i do not own propety or anyhting like that to get it i was just gunna go to my friend house and cut through there back yard b/c we can not get in at the hunting camp if someone is going please e-mail me

stilltippin863@msn.com

it will be me and 1 or 2 other buddys thanks

my name is Bronson

Bronson, I find it hard to believe that you living in Polk county do not know anyone whos is an RR owner.
Please do the research and use the property under the proper circumstances.
Sneeking through peoples backyards just destroys what people work hard to preserve.


ff9137

if you want a good place to ride try south lake wales off of hwy 27 south about 5 miles south of lake wales. hope this helped
'06 honda 500 4x4

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 18, 2007, 11:47:59 PM
dude, that's not the best way to endear youreself to the rule-abiding property owners out there by first asking if you can "follow them in" then saying you might just sneak in through a friends back yard.

I'm not a property owner out there, but I hope to be one day when I have the money for it, till then I know how protective the owners are of the place and am extremely grateful any time I get an invite out there and always treat the place and the people with the utmost of respect because when I have a little slice of heaven called River Ranch, I would like others to treat it the same way.

just an FYI,take it how you wish.

Id@

ps: welcome to the site, I don't remember your nickname here before.


:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

yzrider

Quote from: ff9137 on October 24, 2007, 11:43:04 PM
if you want a good place to ride try south lake wales off of hwy 27 south about 5 miles south of lake wales. hope this helped

Can you please publish that place on http://breakabone.com. It would be then easier for people to find it.

Thanks

pywacket1955

Please have some respect for us RR owners.
Pay your dues or stay away.
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com