Any Ladies Riding and Camping 4/9?

Started by qt314nfla, April 06, 2005, 08:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey, I'm looking into riding and camping this weekend.  Is anyone going to be out?  Have room for a newbee?

da_mtgs_boss

Would love to go camping this weekend the weather is perfect for it, but we have a wedding to go to on Sat. and it will be an all day all night thing. Unfortunatly our weekends are booked till after Memorial weekend and then it is going to be to hot to camp! >:( Maybe next  time.
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

susieblazer



         Where are you going? We will be near Big Scrub on the 9th..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

I was at Scrub last weekend.  Survived the Friday night winds.  Although I think the cow from Twister blew through camp and took out a few tents.  
I'm thinking either RR or Holy Lands.  Trying to ride new territory.  Took me 4 hours to get to Scrub last Friday and I left at 3.  Long drive.

girlieblazer

We are riding Saturday at Rodman, we have some other people joining your gladly welcome.  We will only be riding for the day.
Polaris Razor

qt314nfla

Thanks for the invite.  I'll be doing the rodman group ride the 23rd.  I'm trying to camp this weekend so I can  get more than 1 day riding in.

girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

ware, you are in the wrong forum... Or did you have a $ex change????
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

Like the smiley's that's great.  Well, looks like I'll be out at RR this weekend.  Hope to meet some of you.  I'll be on a wolverine w/ 26's.  yellow thor helmet

MuddyGurl101

I am riding and camping out at Okechobee!  :P
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrasher

Suzi,

u and Jeff heading to RR this w/e?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

kawGIRL

Nope, staying home to take care of some stuff  ;)

Thinking about MSG next weekend.  How about you?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Thrasher

QuoteNope, staying home to take care of some stuff  ;)

Thinking about MSG next weekend.  How about you?

I *should* be here doing stuff, but i'd rather ride!


ya, MS&G is sounding pretty good for next weekend. :D

I will have plenty of beads this time!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

kawGIRL

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I got some beads going on, go to Chilli's and drink margarita's at lunch, and you get BEADS  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

CAOSPOP

#16

How do you get to MSG ?

Ill be at the HUMP on Sunday unless someone comes up with better plans? I wanna ride !!!  ;D [smiley=angel.gif]

Chela

QuoteLike the smiley's that's great.  Well, looks like I'll be out at RR this weekend.  Hope to meet some of you.  I'll be on a wolverine w/ 26's.  yellow thor helmet
Should be going to RR in a couple of weeks maybe I will see you out there.
Chela

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com