waresboro race

Started by badcompanyracing, October 04, 2007, 01:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

what's up, we got a race in waresboro this weekend anybody gonna make the trip
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

PAPA_TRIBAL

Dang it Man!! What happened to everyone?  Hey smoke!! I bet my Boston terrier can cut a better 60ft time than your puppy ;D ;D ;D

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

WARESBORO RACE RAINED OUT LAST WEEKEND IT WILL RACE NEXT WEEKEND.We will be at the wicked race this weekend for the aspahlt race in Albany GA, hOPE YALL CAN MAKE THE WARESBORO RACE i GOT A NEW BABY AND SHE IS ONE BAD MOFOE.Can you say New  track record again.lol ;)Iam kinda scared to ride it. Its got the power  :king.gif .
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on October 09, 2007, 02:34:13 PM
Dang it Man!! What happened to everyone?  Hey smoke!! I bet my Boston terrier can cut a better 60ft time than your puppy ;D ;D ;D

bring that boston terrier to Maryland next week and we will see.  No joke, the wife and I are going to Maryland for the National Trial, with 2 puppies that have a good chance of being National Puppy Racing Champions, so we are stoked.  Hey Tony, good luck at Albany and becareful.  Hopefully sometime next year, I will make a trip up there and see you guys.  Dog trial season is starting now, so wife and I are BUSY.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com