Saturday, 10/6/07, Round 5, Maximum TT Series. Race Results Added!

Started by fastrnrik, September 18, 2007, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Ok, no mud for me.  That gets expensive!!!

We just bought a new Raptor.................














5th Wheel that is, so we are trying to get our $ worth out of it
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JIMDAWG38

2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

jayman

Go in to the profile area listed in the gray bar on top then signature.  You can list it in there.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Sandbagger

Jimdawg, Justin said your to afraid to run the Vet class.  ;) 
2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

Sandbagger

Hey 450r91, That green tape that adds 10hp, bring some to the next TT race, Iknow a white LTR450 with red numberplates could use all the help he can get. :o
2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

JIMDAWG38

I guess we will find out ! LOL   I heard Justin Invested in some 200mph tape. Let him know the pink tape get's ya around 25 hp.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

Sandbagger

2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

1fastltr450

Quote from: jayman on October 10, 2007, 06:12:51 PM
Wow, then I do have some competition.......


Will you be there next month?

I might have to run the knobby class and give you boys some comp.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450r91

I dont know! That damn tape is expensive and hard to come by. Hell you saw what the tape did to my bike. I couldnt hold all the power so it blew up.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com