motoplex?

Started by NYRAPTOR, October 01, 2007, 07:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

how was it? anyone have pix from this past weekend?


atvrob

whats this about a ride in ocala oct 6? also kb and dreth,nice wipeouts.you guys make me feel like im a safe rider. ;D

fastrnrik

Quote from: atvrob on October 01, 2007, 09:39:48 AM
whats this about a ride in ocala oct 6? also kb and dreth,nice wipeouts.you guys make me feel like im a safe rider. ;D

Safe rider?...I beg to differ...... ;)

trx#9

So why doesn't Dreth frequent this site anymore. I notice he's all over florida atv site. You can pm me if its a secret.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

Quote from: trx#9 on October 01, 2007, 10:33:10 PM
So why doesn't Dreth frequent this site anymore. I notice he's all over florida atv site. You can pm me if its a secret.
:foot.gif Anyone???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1Scorpion

I rode at Motoplex this past weekend. I had a blast!!!! They have all types of riding and on the once a month special weekend there is free camping and one heck of a night ride led by that crazy englishman. I watched the motorcross riders getting a lots of air. And ute riders have an extreme trail that will test your skills and your machine. Lots of great people and no renta-cops to bug you. If you go spend the night it was a blast watching the mud riders nascar race in the mud pit at night ! I couldn't stop laughing. I would rate it a 9 out of 10 for atver's or dirtbikers.  Special note if you don't care to ride in mud or water don't take the ute extreme course ;)

floydamus

I liek the plex alot i will be returning as much as  i can
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: trx#9 on October 02, 2007, 05:26:02 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 01, 2007, 10:33:10 PM
So why doesn't Dreth frequent this site anymore. I notice he's all over florida atv site. You can pm me if its a secret.
:foot.gif Anyone???

ang chent chie neeze seekret!  ;D

(Palmolive!) ;) 

Gato

I was looking for some clubs in pennsylvania cause I am going in christmas and look who I found posting http://forums.atvconnection.com/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=530801
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 03, 2007, 11:45:17 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 02, 2007, 05:26:02 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 01, 2007, 10:33:10 PM
So why doesn't Dreth frequent this site anymore. I notice he's all over florida atv site. You can pm me if its a secret.
:foot.gif Anyone???

ang chent chie neeze seekret!  ;D

(Palmolive!) ;) 

He does, For some reason he deleted his account a while back but thankfully he resigned up as MP. I for one am glad to see him back around. He is a stand up guy and a huge assett to the atv community.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: trx#9 on October 01, 2007, 10:33:10 PM
So why doesn't Dreth frequent this site anymore. I notice he's all over florida atv site. You can pm me if its a secret.

You could go over to floridaatv.com and ask him.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com