crappy situation..

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, September 28, 2007, 01:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

SH_T HAPPENS!! You can always put in an outhouse.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2007, 12:33:52 PM
I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2007, 12:33:52 PM
I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

probably Rid-X
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2007, 05:16:35 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2007, 12:33:52 PM
I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

probably Rid-X

YES!! thats it LOL I couldn't think of it
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:23:54 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2007, 05:16:35 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2007, 12:33:52 PM
I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

probably Rid-X

YES!! thats it LOL I couldn't think of it

Yes Rid-X  and you are supposed to put it in once a month. 

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 28, 2007, 06:12:41 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:23:54 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2007, 05:16:35 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 28, 2007, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2007, 12:33:52 PM
I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

probably Rid-X

YES!! thats it LOL I couldn't think of it

Yes Rid-X  and you are supposed to put it in once a month. 

we put half a box in one month and then goto put the other half in 2 years later and realize it is all hard and no good. then go buy a new box and repeat.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I got to get my facts straight, well at least I knew I should use it LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.