pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits

Started by wakulla ram, December 05, 2004, 04:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakulla ram

2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

Chris505

#1
spring hill road pits???
Lots of water out there
could you directions... that is pretty close to me.. for a quick ride
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

racemanfl

Chris look at some past post I believe this is in Jacksonville not Spring Hill

wakulla ram

no this springhill is in tallahassee... and it's not only mud there is alot of trails there too.
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

glennd

Great pics, especially of me...  [smiley=Cool.gif]  

RnkOutlaw

Hey those pictures on the website where is that located in Florida and is that what most of the conditions are like
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

silveradols


Hoosier Daddy

nope were the hell is tallahassee is a little far for me!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

njarrett

Any of you guys heading to Rodman?  I have 3-6 quads going down on Friday night.  Good vacation and drinking time.  Sorry I have not gotten up with you guys this past weekend.  Been kinda hectic with Christmas and all.
I hope to have a new warn grill on the front of my Kodiak after Christmas.  I about ripped off the plastic one while getting pulled out of a hole in Cairo.  Ain't it great!! ;D

glennd

If the weather's o'tay, Casey and I are going to Rodman.  Heads up folks. There's a lot of great riding in the Apalachicola National Forrest.  Be sure to get a map of where you can and can't ride.  njarrett, I sent you an email this past week.  Hope to see some of ya on future rides.  PS:  Changed the water/oil in the differentials today.  She's ready to ride some more...

silveradols

where is Rodman?
where can I get a map of where I can and can't ride in the ANF?

atvtrailer

rodman is on the noth side of onf, and to get a map of the anf then i would guess go to anf, or find a website.
05 450r #13B

wakulla ram

glennd, don't leave me out on the 22nd i will be there too (i am part of this crew too [smiley=Wacko.gif]) me and casey talked about getting up another ride out at springhill pits before the rodman ride... date tba.
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

silveradols

when are ya'll going to Rodman?  I would like to go riding at Springhill with ya'll sometime.

wakulla ram

2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

wakulla ram

njarrett, do you know if there is anymore cottages left?
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

njarrett

As far as I know, all the cottages at Elite are full.  There have been posts about camping and motels near the trails.
On a side note, I am about to install a rev limiter override switch to give me full power when trying to get unstuck.  I also just got a throttle assist lever.  Early Christmas present. ;D  
I am also trying to convince myself to buy bigger tires.  ITP 589's.  $$$$$

SkyHighT100

#17
Just a warning, but I dont see any helmets in any of the photos (ours always get deleted when we post them wearing no helmets, but I guess its ok if you are on a 4x4... they are only 200lbs heavier then sport bikes, cant cause any head trauma or anything).

Nonetheless, looks like a SWEET riding spot.. although ya'll look a bit cold, lol.


As stated in the thread outline:
QuoteGive our sport a good image. Photos depicting riding without helmets will be deleted. We reserve the right to remove any message or attachment deemed inappropriate.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com