For all you LEAF LICKERS

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, September 22, 2007, 12:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY


KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 12:16:03 AM
http://fuh2.com/



    My wife drives one...FYI.


Ya, I read about that before, stupid kids, I think the Gas Expedition is the worse though, like 5-6mpg I think, my truck gets 12-14 mpg

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 12:25:24 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 12:16:03 AM
http://fuh2.com/



    My wife drives one...FYI.


Ya, I read about that before, stupid kids, I think the Gas Expedition is the worse though, like 5-6mpg I think, my truck gets 12-14 mpg

I get 11mpg with my F150 and she gets 11.6 with her H-2 :o

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 12:27:10 AM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 12:25:24 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 12:16:03 AM
http://fuh2.com/



    My wife drives one...FYI.


Ya, I read about that before, stupid kids, I think the Gas Expedition is the worse though, like 5-6mpg I think, my truck gets 12-14 mpg

I get 11mpg with my F150 and she gets 11.6 with her H-2 :o

I get 12-14mpg with my F250
and 40-45mpg with the wifes Prius

;D ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

KB

when i was pulling a trailer to the motoplex i was gettin about 8 mpg, runnin about 75mph,chevy gas 6.0, 4:10 gear 4x4,
does a lot better on highway w/ notrailer & no a/c.

JackL

My 351 powered F-250 has two fuel tanks for a reason, so you can make it to the next gas station. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

NYRAPTOR

i love how these fuh2 kids complain about how our troops in the war are fighting for fuel and h2 drivers are wasting it. do they realize the military uses hummers? i bet if any of those kids got drafted they would shizite their pants and run to canada!!! hugh jass

KB

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 07:25:44 AM
i love how these fuh2 kids complain about how our troops in the war are fighting for fuel and h2 drivers are wasting it. do they realize the military uses hummers? i bet if any of those kids got drafted they would shizite their pants and run to canada!!! hugh jass

Ya, or join AlQuada, or however you say it, I havent seen any but my friend was telling me they got some pretty sly, propoganda videos on the net(youtube) about themselves.

I was eating lunch at Pita's the other day, I been to a few different ones, I like Gyro's, the people behind the counter give me the creeps sometimes, I hope it's just me being paranoid or somethin.

UncleRico

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 07:25:44 AM
i love how these fuh2 kids complain about how our troops in the war are fighting for fuel and h2 drivers are wasting it. do they realize the military uses hummers? i bet if any of those kids got drafted they would shizite their pants and run to canada!!! hugh jass

I would hardly call ALAN GREENSPAN a kid, but he did say the war was fought largely due to oil. Of course, WTF does Alan Greenspan know, right? He probably drives a hummer too!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

backwoods boy

i had a ford bronco w/ a 302 and granny gears and it got 8-9 on the highway w/ cruise control and no trailer and i drove to holopaw 1-2x a month and its an hour each way from here and im prolly gona be gettin another one in a couple months i say screw the rules capture the towelheads rough em up :box.gif and take their gas  :T  
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 09:40:47 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 07:25:44 AM
i love how these fuh2 kids complain about how our troops in the war are fighting for fuel and h2 drivers are wasting it. do they realize the military uses hummers? i bet if any of those kids got drafted they would shizite their pants and run to canada!!! hugh jass

I would hardly call ALAN GREENSPAN a kid, but he did say the war was fought largely due to oil. Of course, WTF does Alan Greenspan know, right? He probably drives a hummer too!



It was Clinton that made HUMMERs popular.  lol

UncleRico

Am I the only one who is disapointed that we're not all flying around with rocket packs?

I remember being like 5 or 6 years old and seeing this guy with a jet pack land in a stadium during the superbowl, and thinking...man, by the time I'm old enough to drive we won't have any cars...just jet packs.

Boy was I wrong, and every day, the mental anguish I keep burried deep down inside, kills a small piece of me.

"Damn you rocket man, damn you all to hell for building up the false hopes of a small child!"

Anoriginal, wanna sue the NFL for me? I think we've got a case!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 09:48:57 AM
It was Clinton that made HUMMERs popular.  lol

LOL,
Ya, he got 'em a few Hummers while he was in the White House.

atvrob

do you guys have small pp big truck syndrom :o

Bigscrb15

Quote from: atvrob on September 22, 2007, 12:48:11 PM
do you guys have small pp big truck syndrom :o

only Swamp_Donkey.... heres his truck

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 22, 2007, 12:53:48 PM
Quote from: atvrob on September 22, 2007, 12:48:11 PM
do you guys have small pp big truck syndrom :o

only Swamp_Donkey.... heres his truck



That truck wouldnt even come close for making up for how small it is.  lol

   I think I have a inny. ;)  yes I know I do...I have a lump on my a$$ its so small.

atvrob

thats the sense of humor im talking about lol

klutchbuster400

So what you're saying is, He has a little @$@^7 because hes driving a ford around?

UncleRico

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 22, 2007, 08:11:23 PM
So what you're saying is, He has a little @$@^7 because hes driving a ford around?

LOL! You tell him, you long haired hippie freak!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

NYRAPTOR

grandma said you dont have to stay here anymore! Lafawnda

KB

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 08:21:30 PM
grandma said you dont have to stay here anymore! Lafawnda


the end was funny when they rode off on the horse together, i gotta admit, when i started watching that movie the first time i was like this is so stupid, but then i got got sucked into it, I wish I had that DVD, when he broke out w/ that dance at the talent show I was on the floor laughing.



SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 22, 2007, 08:11:23 PM
So what you're saying is, He has a little @$@^7 because hes driving a ford around?

No not because I drive a ford...because I have a lump on my A$$....pay attention.

UncleRico

Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

[points to Kip]
Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KB

Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 09:45:11 PM
Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

[points to Kip]
Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

UncleRico, How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over a mountain ?... yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter,we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

NYRAPTOR

#24
ok grab my arm, no my arm, no the other arm. just block the kick and walk away.



i was wondering if you could pull me into town

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com