six pack rack

Started by exrider, September 17, 2007, 09:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exrider

Looking to add a six pack rack to the wife's 300 ex. Anyone have a opinion good or bad of the different brands.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

KB

Quote from: exrider on September 17, 2007, 09:19:08 PM
Looking to add a six pack rack to the wife's 300 ex. Anyone have a opinion good or bad of the different brands.

I got one off an ATC 250r you can have don't know if it will fit or what brand, it's off an 86.

or www.rockymountainatv.com

exrider

Thanks KB for the offer. I tried rockymountain and they only carry one brand and it was out of stock. If you are still looking to get rid of it let me know the next time you go to croom and I will meet you there. I'm only a couple of miles away.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

KB

Quote from: exrider on September 22, 2007, 07:30:53 PM
Thanks KB for the offer. I tried rockymountain and they only carry one brand and it was out of stock. If you are still looking to get rid of it let me know the next time you go to croom and I will meet you there. I'm only a couple of miles away.

Follow the Croom2 thread, we might be goin this week, I'm sure w/ a little custom fabrication you could get it bolted up to yours.

exrider

It's tough for me during the week.When I want to beat the crowds I go real early in the morning. 10/4 on the fabrication. Duct tape can work wonders ::)
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

CEC

I Put A DG On Mine With Cooler And Cargo Net. Works Fine
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

exrider

My wife tends to fall off her bike alot and the sharp edges on that Dg rack scare her more than I'm thirsty.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

KB

Quote from: exrider on September 22, 2007, 07:43:51 PM
It's tough for me during the week.When I want to beat the crowds I go real early in the morning. 10/4 on the fabrication. Duct tape can work wonders ::)

If anything I can leave it at OAS in a bag behind the counter & you can pick it up whenever, or I can dig a hole out front in the field & bury it & leave a map somewhere showing where I burried it.

LOL

Or if you ever come to Tampa you can come buy & pick it up.

Duct tape & zip-ties belong in every tool box, but I think w/ a little bending of the aluminum rack, & make some type of adapter plate it should be solid.

Or for like $5.00 I can put it on a Greyhound, but the bus stop is in Downtown Tampa & some bum might want to scrap the aluminum for a quart of beer.

exrider

What part of tampa are you in? I drive thru there every day,I work in clearwater.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

KB

Quote from: exrider on September 22, 2007, 08:30:58 PM
What part of tampa are you in? I drive thru there every day,I work in clearwater.

I'll PM you.

Turboderf


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com