AmpXtreme SSQSA

Started by #26YFZ, September 21, 2007, 09:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Hey guys, i'm planning on coming back out to the tracks again finally, and the SSQSA at the new track should be the first one I get to.  Haven't decided on riding yet, but i'll be there for pictures and i'll most likely have a friend there taking shots with me.  I was wondering if the owners are going to allow us on the track for pictures.  You guys know you want my amazing shots taken of you!

Exmx54

That sounds awesome Darren. Haven't seen you since you wrecked at the Waldo SSQSA which was like two years ago haha. We will all definetly appreciate your awsome pics!

#26YFZ

Yeah I don't think i've raced my YFZ since then, only Alan's bike once at Dade City.  Been working on pictures though and i've had some people really really like them.  Hopefully I'll be able to get on the track and make some of you look good  ;)