seminole mx sat  12.18.04

Started by arod, December 16, 2004, 03:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arod

 heading out to track. will be flying solo. any takers

m0n5teR

cant do anything but sundays for the next month.W are going and talking the wifes this sunday if you wunna meet up with us arod.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

dreth

when yall gonna come up my way? thunder cross is an awsome track!

m0n5teR

Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

arod

 sunday i can't cause that is the day i rest. just this week i have to do all the christmas shopping on sunday. yeah begining of next year some time for sure.

m0n5teR

ill be testing the preddy out there this sunday.I got a few tips from a pretty good polaris rider so we will see what happens.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

Exmx54

Quotewhen yall gonna come up my way? thunder cross is an awsome track!

ill start riding (slowly) at thundercross once im out of the full arm cast and and into a half arm cast (so i can bend my elbow). Im not gonna start goin big again until i get the cast completely off and feelin good again.

arod


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com