Miami Dolphin vs Dallas Cowboys

Started by big-daddy, September 13, 2007, 01:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

oh shoot......... we have a Jets fan ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

eww BD that is a Disgusting Insult.......LOL......Detroit Lions Baby!!!!

And AMEN to the Family make us rich Comment!!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 01:39:43 PM
But we both are rich.........Our family make us rich!  ;D

Are you kidding? Mine is breaking me......lol.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Joedirt on September 13, 2007, 01:44:35 PM
eww BD that is a Disgusting Insult.......LOL......Detroit Lions Baby!!!!

And AMEN to the Family make us rich Comment!!!

Amen to that also!!!  Lions do have some weapons ;)

CABLEGUY1

With our safety / cornerback situation were definately the under dog.But it's good being the under dog. It will make the win that much more enjoyable. Maybe Romo can botch the hold for us. Scott I unfortunately got stuck working due to circumstances beyond my control so I won't be able to make the game.Are you still going? I think Miami's going to surprise Dallas and spank that a$$. GO PHINS!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 13, 2007, 04:59:57 PM
With our safety / cornerback situation were definately the under dog.But it's good being the under dog. It will make the win that much more enjoyable. Maybe Romo can botch the hold for us. Scott I unfortunately got stuck working due to circumstances beyond my control so I won't be able to make the game.Are you still going? I think Miami's going to surprise Dallas and spank that a$$. GO PHINS!!!!!

We cant go, my Mother is out of town and she is the only one we will let watch Colton. I have even turned down Box seats before for the same reason.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Carma Ricky ;)  Dallas 37- Dolphins 20  :o

big-daddy

3rd otr Miami 13 dallas 10  ;)    The mighty dallas let Miami put up 20 points!   ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 17, 2007, 09:46:41 PM
3rd otr Miami 13 dallas 10  ;)    The mighty dallas let Miami put up 20 points!   ???

The final Score is all that matters ;) And a W for the big D and L for the Fins. 

AintSkeered

Unfortunately, I  remain a Dolphin season ticket holder. That's because I can't give up Sec 141 Row 4 Seats 9 & 10. But, as long as they're going to continue to hire washed-up QBs and make no effort to get an O-line, I'm going to continue to sell my choice tickets to fans of the oppossing teams. Dolphins will suck for years to come.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: AintSkeered on September 17, 2007, 10:25:59 PM
Unfortunately, I  remain a Dolphin season ticket holder. That's because I can't give up Sec 141 Row 4 Seats 9 & 10. But, as long as they're going to continue to hire washed-up QBs and make no effort to get an O-line, I'm going to continue to sell my choice tickets to fans of the oppossing teams. Dolphins will suck for years to come.

Man you sure said it correctly. "UNFORTUNATELY your a season ticket holder!!!!!!! There are allot of true Dolphin fans that would like those seats but UNFORTUNATELY your a season ticket holder. Your obviously not a Dolphins fan so why keep them?

CABLEGUY1

Oh I almost forgot. Swamp you had the better team Sunday.Man that was hard to type. I had to work and didn't get home until just before the half.I jumped on NFL.com and seen they were making a game out of it at 3 to 3 so I changed ,jumped in my truck,headed up to Beef o bradys and caught the second half. I ended up spending $30.00 to watch them get beat. They had their chance to win until Green self destructed but you can't blame just him. None the less I will still be rooting for them next week and the week after etc,etc,etc. At least the Jets and Buffalo lost again.That helps. Go Fins.

AintSkeered

#37
Rather than being the ultimate fan like you are by sitting in front of your television all these years, I'll sell the Jets tickets to a Jets fan, in your honor, of course!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jetski dawg

in kansas city, we called him "trINT Green"

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: AintSkeered on September 18, 2007, 01:26:07 AM
Rather than being the ultimate fan like you are by sitting in front of your television all these years, I'll sell the Jets tickets to a Jets fan, in your honor, of course!

PERFECT. I would love nothing better than to make my way down to section 141,row 4 ,seats 9&10 just to laugh and taunt the stupid obnoxious Jet fans that bought your tickets and have their faces painted pi$$ green.Who knows maybe you will be a fair weathered fan and jump back on the band wagon if the Fins are winning. Although a fair weather Dolphin fan is worse than a Jet fan. Wait a minute. Your that ridiculous Jet fan that wears the fireman helmet and puts his fat brother on his shoulders and screams at the crowd.It all makes perfect sense now. J  E  T  S  suck suck suck.

06 BaNsHeE

J E T S SUK SUK SUK!!!!!!!!Man those jet fans get so drunk before the games and there such asswholes to us....Ill be for sure going to the jets vs dolphins game with my jason taylor jersey BABY!!!!!!