J'Ville riders going to RODMAN.....

Started by Banshee28, January 08, 2005, 12:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banshee28

I plan on going to Rodman for the day on Sat from J'ville. However right now I don't have a truck to pull my trailer or quad!! So, is anyone else also leaving from JAX to Rodman on Sat AM for the day that might have some extra room on their trailer\truck for my quad?

I have a 6x10 trailer that will easily fit 2 quads that we can use, I just don't have a truck to pull it right now....

So if anyone can help out....  8)
2001 Banshee .... Various Mods (Me)
2003 Trailblazer .... Looking Pretty (Wifey)

jbbj220

What part of J'vill do you live in. Might can work something out as I have a large trailer (6X16) and a Expidetion to pull it with. Was only going to pull my small trailer (1 quad) but might work out to pull the big one and load it up. I have had 5 quads on the big trailer 3 warriors, a blaster and a baby raptor, can fit 5 full size quads.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I DONT KNOW IF YA WANA RIDE WITH JBBJ HE CRAZY [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] HAHA JUST KIDDING
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Banshee28

QuoteI DONT KNOW IF YA WANA RIDE WITH JBBJ HE CRAZY [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] HAHA JUST KIDDING
:o

lol...Hey jbbj, I will send you a pm...I am not far from where you are at....  8)
2001 Banshee .... Various Mods (Me)
2003 Trailblazer .... Looking Pretty (Wifey)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com