Rodman Ride Food

Started by Yamahonda41, January 08, 2005, 01:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamahonda41

What was the consensus on eating at 88 Store?  Everyone on their own or pitch in $$ for organized grub?
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Mrs.Nightbreed

#1
I think Jjamesbar was going to call them in advance and prepare them for the BIG ARRIVAL. They can make sure they have enough pizza on hand.
  I think the store is every man for himself. The elite has a pot luck type meal at the rec center on Saturday nights.
    Also several people have grills too. Maybe we can get people to bring a few and Just BBQ burgers and dogs at Rodman.. Hmm  That could be fun. Anyone else up for it?

T2

I already planned to bring the grill the travel one of corse, and the brew as well, whats a day of ridding without the grill and drinks to top of the night its just a half Azz day than.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

ill have all the food ill need......93 octane ;D

big-daddy

#4
dreth you can eat with me. I bring vp 106 diet food, trying to lose weight
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

I'll have 114 or C-12 with me.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

i did know that crown maked 114  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotei did know that crown maked 114  ;D

The crown is for me, The C-12 is for the Rappy. By the way, I need to go get another bottle of Crown now that you've mentioned it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

hey the next bottle on me,
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Yamahonda41

I guess that means BYOF!!!
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com