FOOD

Started by DBHam, January 16, 2005, 03:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBHam

Is there anywhere to eat when we complete the first half of the Rodman 4 ride?

atvtrailer

#1
yea, at the 88 store, there is a forum about it alrdy ;)
here is the link
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=grouprides;action=display;num=1105221299
05 450r #13B

Da_Mtg_Man

I would suggest bringing some food with you. I wouldn't call what the 88 store has, food.Not to mention, it's a small place and if 100 people show up then it will take forever to fuel up and eat.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

customrubicon

I'm going to bring food and fuel. That way it does not take forever to refuel. There will be many people to refuel and if some bring fuel than it will not take as long at the pumps.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DBHam

Thanks for the replys, we'll see ya there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com