Rodman Bull Horn

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 12, 2005, 03:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Who has a bull horn to bring. We will need it to communicate at the parking area to give out shirts and get the group together for the picture. Let me know who has one to bring.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

VForce700

I thought you were the bull horn mike. hell you talk enouph to Nightbreed, I figured this would be right up you alley... ;D. just kidding. hopefully that rapturd will be ready so you don't have to burn your lef on the old antique again


Marc

Da_Mtg_Man

lol...Me to. That thing left a nice scar.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I have 2 way radios we can use.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

If we have 252 people at the parking area then a bullhorn would be alot easier to get everyones attention with. Not to mention, Unless someone (Ashphaltdragon) has a really nice,expensive camera then we are not going to get a picture with our little $300-$400 digital cameras. We would have to be so far back to get everyone in that people would look like ants.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Asphaltdragon

QuoteIf we have 252 people at the parking area then a bullhorn would be alot easier to get everyones attention with. Not to mention, Unless someone (Ashphaltdragon) has a really nice,expensive camera then we are not going to get a picture with our little $300-$400 digital cameras. We would have to be so far back to get everyone in that people would look like ants.
I have plan on getting a really cool elavated shot of the crowd. I did a quick search last night for bull horns, I search again today for one. I'll let you know.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

GaryinSeffner

hey I've got a bull horn that will work. I picked it up at radio shacka  few months back and havent used it yet. lol. it's small but it'll get the job done. I'll be coming up earlt Saturday morning to the ride so let me know if I still need to bring it!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Sure if you think it is loud enough.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

big-daddy

if its not loud enough, I bring my mother in law.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

T2

Quoteif its not loud enough, I bring my mother in law.
LOL ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

ill have a pa on my truck if we need one lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

LakeMaryKid

Quoteill have a pa on my truck if we need one lol


And he will have me HOPEFULLY so then everything will be fine!  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com