The brand?

Started by Young Gun, September 02, 2007, 01:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Anyone recognize this logo?  I want a new pair of these glasses but I forget the brand, the name has been worn off and the only trace is the logo.  I figured someone on here must know since we have a few... well a lot of fishermen/women.  Sorry for the blurry picture, camera isnt that good upclose.  Its kinda a fancy A logo.



2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Gato

Look like Arnettes but it is kinda blurry
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

AmericanRobster

Are those polarized? Well, I will never buy another pair of Oakleys again due to everytime the get wet or I sweat the clear coat comes peeling off. So now I have a pair of polarized Costa Del Mars
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com