I'm feeling left out!

Started by Able, August 27, 2007, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Cain mini van spotted in Miami today

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 28, 2007, 10:00:24 PM
so someone remind me please, is this site about drinking, or riding, or who can quote the most text?

Id@

nathan it's about who can quote the most text. lmfao!!!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Able

Quote from: big-daddy on August 28, 2007, 10:18:00 PM
Cain mini van spotted in Miami today



Yeah I was looking for you porky. Gonna send you back to that island now that your real daddy is dead  ;)

Quote from: JackL on August 28, 2007, 07:37:13 PM
See how Cain is? I guess he answered his own question and fled to the BACK of the little bus where he belongs.  >:(

Get your head out of your azz Jack - I (unlike so many of you) have a life. And I spent the day at the beach. Yeah tell me about not working some more  8)  Oh it's a terrible burden I must bare

budman

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 28, 2007, 10:00:24 PM
so someone remind me please, is this site about drinking, or riding, or who can quote the most text?

Id@

You got it, skippy....in that order, except you forgot DRAMA!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

KB

Quote from: Joedirt on August 28, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
Jack!  you QT and KB are like internet heros ....saving one thread at a time.

Joe why are you on this site when you guy's have your own ?

Tired of looking at all the porn site, pop-ups or whatever I keep hearing about ?, I wouldnt know I dont think I ever visited that site.
I guess some people will try anything to get more hits on there site, you tell me, IDK.

Ida_Mann

comeon,,,,I got a break between classes and you guys are still at it?

gimme a break.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on August 28, 2007, 10:18:00 PM
Cain mini van spotted in Miami today




LMFAO!!

Quote from: KB on August 28, 2007, 11:15:47 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 28, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
Jack!  you QT and KB are like internet heros ....saving one thread at a time.

Joe why are you on this site when you guy's have your own ?

Tired of looking at all the porn site, pop-ups or whatever I keep hearing about ?, I wouldnt know I dont think I ever visited that site.
I guess some people will try anything to get more hits on there site, you tell me, IDK.


Cain doesn't want more hits on the site, I'm the shameless promoter!! He just hates himself and everyone else and likes to talk to himself mostly, since that is the only person who usually agrees with him.


Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 28, 2007, 11:57:29 PM
comeon,,,,I got a break between classes and you guys are still at it?

gimme a break.

Id@

I'll keep an eye on it for you. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

DRWalum

Quote from: budman on August 28, 2007, 12:27:40 PM
:D   yeah, doc.... you never met a beer cooler you didn't like.... ::)

Pondered on it today ................ 








Met many a beer cooler i didn't like .................



















Emptied ones !!!!




DR Walum  ;)
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!