HAPPY B-DAY TATER (AKA. RTR 380)

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, August 26, 2007, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Happy birthday Jason!!!   Be good Brother.

Turboderf


TBR

#2
Happy birthday Jason. What?? Still 21 with about 13 years of experience right? Have a good one friend.

Bigscrb15

Happy birthday! never met you but we all feel sorry for you for being friends with the donk.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris


trx#9

Happy birthday JT, I hope you necks doing better. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: trx#9 on August 26, 2007, 07:26:51 PM
Happy birthday JT, I hope you necks doing better. ;D

  Yea he has to stop going down on fellow riders. :o

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy birthday JT. Hope it was a good one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla


SWAMP_DONKEY


RTR_380/450R

Thanx guys!!! Been in Kansas City since last Sunday. 34 years old and no Viagra!!!! But I did take one that got stuck in my throat. I got a really stiff neck!!!! :D :D :D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com