Sykolincoln & Travis Edwards w/ SFTL you are in Dirt Wheels

Started by Chuck_Norris, August 24, 2007, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Hats off to you guys representing in Dirtwheels Bother a great Pictures

travis is on 36 and Sykolincoln is on 44





Hoosier Daddy

Man I knew I liked you guys for a reason!! Thanks guys!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"


Ida_Mann

sweet, is that the October issue?

I have it ready to look at and downloaded, but I haven't had the time yet to look at it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com