Friday 2/18/05 Salt Springs

Started by Ida_Mann, February 17, 2005, 08:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

anyone up that way, there are a lot of people who know where my place is, if my quad is still there, come knock and wake my lazy self up.

if the quad aint there,,,,,just listen you may hear me ;-)

let's ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Oh, a good place to start is the old campground off of 88 near the South East corner of 88 and 314.  Thats usually my jumping off point.

let's go wake up the rainbow people ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Hey Ida,  how about a night ride on Friday??
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

eric

I am up for Saturday morning! Never been though. I got your # Ida so i may call you on my way out Sat so we could meet up ;)

Ida_Mann

QuoteHey Ida,  how about a night ride on Friday??

I took the rack off of the front yesterday evening, so my headlights actually do some good now.

and by the way, the rainbow people have set up camp about 1/4 mile East of the little pond near my neighborhood,,,,so thats a good place to start a night ride from ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

C ya tonight!  2 Honda's are gonna steal your gold Rainbows!  Better lock it down  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com