Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

QuoteI like the idea of the T-shirts, but I don't think we should put the group ride # on it since there is one just about every 2 months or so.  That would mean you would have to buy a new one every ride.

I like that idea... then we could wear the shirts at every ride. Someone also had the idea of putting our screen names on the front, as much as I like that idea, it would have to be done on our own seeing that it would defeat the purpose of buying bulk. I know we could EASILY add our names to the front of the shirts by buying a $2.00 fabric pen from Walmart or any craft store. They come in all colors, that way we can have our screen names, but not jack the cost of the tshirts up.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Qdawg76

QuoteHeres a couple Tshirt designs I had posted in the Open forum....

Design 1



Design 2
I really like the designs. Take off the the group ride # and I'll buy 2
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

450RRRR

was wondering if the 88 store has gas. i ve never tried to go 50 miles on my 450. my wife and son have 400 s . so i think they would be ok. we have never been to this area to ride. any good directions to the dam. we are comeing up from sarasota.looks like we will need to come in that  a. m.  since we have a dog, and all the cabins are gone.and last , can we get this many trailers parked there ?????

girlieblazer

#328
QuoteI did the drafts on www.customink.com. I also did a rough quote. For the first design, just out of curiosity I selected 10 Medium kids shirts and 100 Large adult shirts (they have sizes kids XS-XL and Adults S-4XL, so taking size orders wont be an issue) For those 110 shirts the total came to $632.50 at $5.75 a shirt, I would think depending on the shirt sizes, the price could go up or down a little. For the 2nd design, for the same sizes/amounts, the price was $744.70 at $6.77 shirt. Theres also a T-shirt place across the street from my work, I will stop by tonight and check on thier pricing also.


We are all for this idea,  we just need someone willing to collect the money and put in the order!  We would take two one large and one small.  If someone where to do this though I would recommend collecting all the money first and then place the order.  
Polaris Razor

Chris505

Quotewas wondering if the 88 store has gas. i ve never tried to go 50 miles on my 450. my wife and son have 400 s . so i think they would be ok. we have never been to this area to ride. any good directions to the dam. we are comeing up from sarasota.looks like we will need to come in that  a. m.  since we have a dog, and all the cabins are gone.and last , can we get this many trailers parked there

Yes they have gas,, i was a little worried about the gas milage before the first ride. but you would be surprised how far those 4 strokes will go.. And i am sure a few people will bring extra fuel if you needed it....

from sarasota:  I75 north to sr40 east, to sr19 north to rodmans dr,  and go to the dead end... easy!
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

450RRRR

#330
cool, thanks for the quick responce.one more question. do we need any type of permit?

Chris505

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Redgrizzly660

#332
RODMAN RIDE IV            
      Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460              
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm              
Any question about this ride U can E-mail me        
Redgrizzly660@aol.com            
            
JJamesbar            
Grizz                           4 RV site 12            
Moose                         3 cabin 32          
Da mgt man                 5            
Bigg Pimpin              
Thrasher            
Dreth                          4  cabin 16          
Ace 5180            
Gotahemi                     5-6            
LTZ400apk            
Skyhight100            
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5            
Atvtrailer            
Girlieblazer                   2            
It's my quad                cabin 17            
Mud bug            
Budman        
Camoprairie                   3      
Grizzlybear                    4 cabin 3      
Chillinthemost          
Mars          
GaryinSeffner                  2        
T2 Raptor f350             cabin 34        
Blaster boy 200            cabin 34        
NJarrett        
Gregg T                     3 cabin 12        
Fixfarm                      4 cabin 27        
Racemanfl                  4 cabin 37-38        
race friend                      5 cabin 6      
Deluxe 21                   4  RV 5        
Brother                      4 cabin 24        
Miamiblaster               6        
Lowe Rider                 4 cabin 26        
Christ505                   3 cabin 4      
Steve K                          4      
Nightbreed      
Mrs Nightbreed      
Sk8r dude                  2 cabin 5      
JbbJ220    
Tallahassee group      4-6 cabin 15-31-35    
Andy                           cabin 28    
Kfor                            cabin 7    
Ericz 123    
Jeremy    
Dc8driver                         3 cabin 22  
Miami Blaster                    6 cabin 10  
Chuck Norris                     4 cabin   1  
Tom  
Bigworm3699                     6  
JD                                    2
Total count                                127 bikes

Hollywood

Quotesounds like a plan bro.
Id@
Yea sounds good to me too.


Quoteif you decide to make the trip from your house i can bring some extra gas to rodman so you and bp can top off.

jeff

If Ida is pushing it at 50 miles I am sure mine will be too. I may catch up with you the week before and drop you off a can of my special go-go juice for me to fill back up on.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteYea sounds good to me too.



If Ida is pushing it at 50 miles I am sure mine will be too. I may catch up with you the week before and drop you off a can of my special go-go juice for me to fill back up on.  ;)

I made it to the 88 store from Rodman on 2/3  of a tank and I know that with all thats been done to the Rappy I'm sucking down more fuel than both of you guys.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kfor

Set up a a pay pal account, give folks the $ amount and where to send the pay pal money.  whoever is doing the work, gives a cut off date for the orders, those who pay, get shirts, those who dont, get nada.  whoever is gonna take on the burdon of doing this could estimate the cost per shirt and if they come out less (due to order size) than you have the choice of getting the money back or putting money on beer.  i'd prefer the beer.  so, make a deadline on ordering the shirts, set up pay pal, get the money, place the order, hand out shirts at the ride.

and dont worry, it's only gonna hurt for a minute or two.  

kyle

QuoteWe are all for this idea,  we just need someone willing to collect the money and put in the order!  We would take two one large and one small.  If someone where to do this though I would recommend collecting all the money first and then place the order.  

jjamesbar

i still like design #1 but keep it simple just atv.florida.com with the atv symbol front and back like you have it. just omit rodman group ride iv. just my opinion. i'll go with what ever you pick. the cost isnt bad either.
charge $10.00 and give the rest of the money to mr bones.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

girlieblazer

I will help anyway I can with getting these shirts ordered, for the next ride.  
Polaris Razor

VForce700

how about the simple shirt that has the best of both quads, a sport and a utility. same shirt for everyone

acceler8or

when is this ride going down?!?

SkyHighT100

I basically had that layout with 2 quads on the Design 2 (page 22).
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

VForce700

#341
QuoteI basically had that layout with 2 quads on the Design 2 (page 22).
I saw that but you had both sport quads at least I thought that's what they were on one. this could be both types on one shirt. but just an idea. I do like your design don't get me wrong. I know better than to piss off a woman that can cook like you did for the last ride... ;D

SkyHighT100

HAHA... smart man :) I will be starting another topic around 10am this morning with the final designs. There, you can vote on which one will be ordered. There will also be a deadline posted, so in that topic, be sure to state the sizes and quantity of shirts you'd like.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

J.D.

Here is an idea for the shirt . ATV FLORIDA on the front ,and on the back have a front or side view of a big utility and a mini with a sport flying over the top .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

SkyHighT100

The official Rodman Tshirt post is now in the "Open Discussion" forum. Theres a total of 6 layouts. Vote on your favorite and place your order... deadline is December 1st. :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ida_Mann

QuoteI made it to the 88 store from Rodman on 2/3  of a tank and I know that with all thats been done to the Rappy I'm sucking down more fuel than both of you guys.

but how big is your tank?

I actually ran out at 51 miles one weekend,,,,and this was using my GPS to count the miles.

glad I had my extra tank with me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotebut how big is your tank?

I actually ran out at 51 miles one weekend,,,,and this was using my GPS to count the miles.

glad I had my extra tank with me.

Id@

I think the Raptor is 3.4 gallon.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LTZ400ApK

mine holds 2.6 and i get ruffly(sp) 40 to 45 miles to the tank and its fixing to get worse ;D

Moose

Wow, go hunting for a week, and a lot happens. I like the shirt idea also, I'll check out the other post on it. This will be amazing if we can pull it off.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

LakeMaryKid

scratch me off i guess ill see yall around.





       talk to yall in awhile
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft