Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

Quoteyeah but see no one else has the FULL OUT atp's quad like me. No one will ever beat mine ;D

kid,
as long as you dont show up for these rides, no one will ever beat you. you'll be undefeted  :)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

L.E._YFZ_2005

i cant wait to get out there and run my bike on those long shots out in ocala i love them... specialy when my bike is done =) hopefully it will be alot faster that it is now...  if now im gonna have to get me a 450 =) dammit why does jan have to be so far away..
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

jjamesbar

#177
Quoteno 98, Damned old men with there scenial disorder  ;D

i just recounted 99. im counting the maybe's too.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

VForce700

QuoteThey only had a couple left this afternoon. so if you are interested you better get on the ball...

Also, we need to have a central place for the after ride get together
Me and the wife walked around the camp on sat and didnt notice anyone having the after party...It may have been that everyone was beat after the long ride....
Well usually the meeting place is were the free beer is ( See map) and I hope i didn't miss anyone this time on the map

jbbj220

This is my first time on the site and I love it. I have been reading the post on the Rodman III ride and am real sorry I did not know about this site before now. I will be there for Rodman IV, it sounds like a ball.  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome to the site. You'll have a blast on the ride.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jjamesbar

QuoteThis is my first time on the site and I love it. I have been reading the post on the Rodman III ride and am real sorry I did not know about this site before now. I will be there for Rodman IV, it sounds like a ball.  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

what side of town do you live in? we are getting a nice group representing the jacksonville area. welcome aboard.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

QuoteI have the original ATP setup that everyone is copying, but mine is just a slow little woods quad ;),

garrett,

will you, trever and the rest of your group be making the ride?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660

#183
RODMAN RIDE IV      
       Remember that after Thankgiving starts snow bird season thats when all the people that lives up north comes down to Florida to escape from the cold weather.If you want a cabin book now .        
Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460        
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm        
Any question about this ride U can E-mail me  
Redgrizzly660@aol.com        
        
JJamesbar        
Grizz                           4 RV site 12      
Moose                         3 cabin 32    
Da mgt man                 5      
Bigg Pimpin        
Thrasher        
Dreth                          4  cabin 16      
Ace 5180        
Gotahemi                     5-6      
LTZ400apk        
Skyhight100      
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5      
Atvtrailer      
Girlieblazer                   2      
It's my quad           cabin 17      
Mud bug      
Budman      
Lake Mary kid      
Camoprairie                   3
Grizzlybear                    4 cabin 3  
Chillinthemost    
Mars    
GarryinSeffner                  2    
T2 Raptor f350         cabin 34    
Blaster boy 200        cabin 34    
NJarrett    
Gregg T                3 cabin 12    
Fixfarm                 4 cabin 27    
Racemanfl             4 cabin 37-38  
race friend                   5 cabin 6
Deluxe 21              4  RV 5    
Brother                 4 cabin 24    
Miamiblaster           6  
Lowe Rider              4 cabin 26  
Christ505                3 cabin 4  
Steve K                        4  
Nightbreed  
Mrs Nightbreed  
Sk8r dude                 2 cabin 5
JbbJ220

L.E._YFZ_2005

how far is rodman from big scrubb?   cuz i doubt ill get a  cabin at eliete.. or also there any hotels in the area?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Redgrizzly660

#185
You can camp at lake Delancy and ride to Rodman dam from there.

Polatka is only 14 miles from Rodman Dam

Grizz

L.E._YFZ_2005

thatll work.. also does anyone have any maps they can hook me up with  for a gps.. im looking into buying that one that was posted a few pages back
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Redgrizzly660

Bring your lap top and GPs I have a topo 24 east U can down load.

Grizz

Hollywood

Quoteif you are in to camping,,,,the semi-annual Id@ C@mp will be going on at about the same time as the ride ;-)

Id@

This is where I'll be!  ;D Just no dude pool this time it might be a wee bit chilly!  :o There ain't a better camping spot in the whole forrest!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

QuoteKid, You were the first
Big is the 2nd
GreggT is the 3rd
All 3 of you guys have (or will have when they're finished) very fast quads
However, you will have to beat the Rappy to be considered bad a$$. ;D

Don't forget about Garrett I think his was 2nd  ;) As far as the Rappy goes.....Bring it Bish! I want to see what Rappy tastes like for breakfast! lmao Heck I just wanna see what all the fuss is about.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

QuoteThis is my first time on the site and I love it. I have been reading the post on the Rodman III ride and am real sorry I did not know about this site before now. I will be there for Rodman IV, it sounds like a ball.  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

Welcome to the site! Glad to see another from J-ville. We really have quite a group from the area. Some have been MIA for a while but I am going to try and get in touch with them before the ride. Hopefully have at least 7 from this area headed down for the ride.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

jjamesbar

what about john > nyrapter, cory > live2ride and mr bones > mr bones. will they be making the ride?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

450_Kid

When I get there I'm going to get a shower then play some miniature golf and go swimming. That's what I'm doing can't wait to hear what everybody else are doing. Be back on Sunday. Until then out.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

miamiblaster

Quoteblaster, i think your going to fit in with this group just fine, i love beef jerkey. i never ride without it. it holds up through all the bumps real good. girlyblazers little girl loves it she took my whole pack.

jeff
Kool yea man i love jerky cant live with out it i eat that all the time when im watching spike tv on tnn or watching NHRA. i will take you some of my home made stuff i promise you will love it.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Ida_Mann

Quotekid,
as long as you dont show up for these rides, no one will ever beat you. you'll be undefeted  :)

jeff

glad to see I'm not getting picked on for this anymore ;-)

remember I said I would trailer you up there Kid.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

QuoteBring your lap top and GPs I have a topo 24 east U can down load.

Grizz

SWEET,,,,sir may I?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

njarrett

Tallahassee group has cottages 35, 31, and 15, and maybe one more.  We should have at least 4 quads, maybe 6.  I was also told by the clerk at Elite NO camping in the atv trailers.  Don't kill the messenger.
:)

LakeMaryKid

Quoteglad to see I'm not getting picked on for this anymore ;-)

remember I said I would trailer you up there Kid.

Id@


hehehe 10-4 UD@-Mann  ;D hehe and jeff my name is undefeated showin up or not.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Redgrizzly660

#198
RODMAN RIDE IV        
      Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460          
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm          
Any question about this ride U can E-mail me    
Redgrizzly660@aol.com        
        
JJamesbar        
Grizz                           4 RV site 12        
Moose                         3 cabin 32      
Da mgt man                 5        
Bigg Pimpin          
Thrasher        
Dreth                          4  cabin 16      
Ace 5180        
Gotahemi                     5-6        
LTZ400apk        
Skyhight100        
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5        
Atvtrailer        
Girlieblazer                   2        
It's my quad           cabin 17        
Mud bug        
Budman      
Lake Mary kid        
Camoprairie                   3  
Grizzlybear                    4 cabin 3  
Chillinthemost      
Mars      
GarryinSeffner                  2    
T2 Raptor f350         cabin 34    
Blaster boy 200        cabin 34    
NJarrett    
Gregg T                3 cabin 12    
Fixfarm                 4 cabin 27    
Racemanfl             4 cabin 37-38    
race friend                   5 cabin 6  
Deluxe 21              4  RV 5    
Brother                 4 cabin 24    
Miamiblaster           6    
Lowe Rider              4 cabin 26    
Christ505                3 cabin 4  
Steve K                        4  
Nightbreed  
Mrs Nightbreed  
Sk8r dude                 2 cabin 5  
JbbJ220
Tallahassee group   4-6 cabin 15-31-35
Andy                        cabin 28
Kfor                          cabin 7
Ericz 123
Jeremy

jbbj220

I live in Orange Park wichI guess is from the J'ville aera, it would not let me put in OP so had to use J'Ville. as anyone camped at the Rodman camp ground? I have looked at it and it is real nice. I like to tent camp and the weather should be real nice that time of year, maybe a little cool. I do know that you can't ride in and out but only about 1 mile from the sand pit. I am thinking about going to Rodman camp on Thurs. afternoon, getting set up and just hang out that night, then ride on Fri. Make it a weekend of rideing. My also bring my son with me.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing