Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

QuoteHey Scooter and Steve, count me in for a half day Sunday ride. And Scooter, check on Nightbreed for me every now and again to make sure he is working on the most important ride in the garage...mine!!!!!!! ;D

Sounds good to me! I am going to try and get down early Friday morning and make a full weekend of it. I should have a GPS by then aswell.  ;D Hey now don't forget mines there too bud! lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

GreggT

Steve, We're gonna come up Friday also...usually get there around lunch time. As this gets closer, we'll hook up to get a ride in Friday. Can't wait to run the two newest ATP'd quads!
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Hollywood

Sweet that sounds good. I found some pretty nice trails between Rodman and Lake Delancy last time that I'd like to ride again. They're deffinately going to be 2 mean quads..I can't wait. We'll make better plans as it get's closer  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LakeMaryKid

#128
QuoteSteve, We're gonna come up Friday also...usually get there around lunch time. As this gets closer, we'll hook up to get a ride in Friday. Can't wait to run the two newest ATP'd quads!

Guys you still can't beat my quad since i had the very first ATP'd quad  ;D

PS: Im gonna havea  new lid too guys, thanks to Gregg YET AGAIN!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hollywood

#129
Maybe not beat it but dang sure outrun it! lol Just pickin' on ya Curtis. Sweet I bought the GF's son and myself new lids last week. Had to get a new one to go with the new quad you know. Plus my old one had taken a few good hits so I figured I better replace it.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

miamiblaster

QuoteGo with one that U can load maps on.

wallmart,bass pro shop
http://www.gpscity.com/gps/brados/4935.5.10758868599466343577/etrex.html
Cool thanks for help buddy that's pretty cheap for a gps I thought they were allot more I think I might just buy one today and play with it a little.....oh by the way who likes beef jerky ???????? I actually make my own beef jerky im taking about 3 pounds of jerky 1 pound of sweet baby ray 1 pound of bbq sauce and 1 pound of honey bbq. And I honestly think my jerky is better then any jerky in the stores. home made stuff is allways better
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

njarrett

Looks like my wife, me , our dog, and at least 4 friends will be joining the group.
Add on at least 4 more quads to the list. Could be 6...

njarrett

Also, is there anyone that got a cottage that would be willing to switch to a lakeview to accomodate one of our 4 legged friends?  All the standards are out and they are the ones that accept dogs.
Shoot me an email if you would be willing to switch.
Thanks

Ida_Mann

Quotethe water should be down in january.

id@, your hitting below the belt.

jeff

comeon Jeff, we all know your'e only 40ish

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

girlieblazer

This ride keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday.  And it is only November, can you  image by Jan. how big it will be.  I just can't believe all the people who have cabins already.  Me and Flblaster are thinking of taking that Friday off and going to do a little riding.  We live 45 minutes away so we will not be renting a cabin.  Then we would just be back Saturday morning to meet up with the group.  
Polaris Razor

L.E._YFZ_2005

well have to line up all the atp built quads theres a bunch of  them see whitch one mike did the best work on =)  
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Hollywood

Quotewell have to line up all the atp built quads theres a bunch of  them see whitch one mike did the best work on =)  

I'm down for that!  ;) Bring it Biotch's! lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

SLOW450R

I have the original ATP setup that everyone is copying, but mine is just a slow little woods quad ;),
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

LTZ400ApK

#138
I dont have a Atp quad,I got a ApK quad can i still race  ;D

It's just a lil slow Z400

LTZ400ApK

Quotehey no problem. I will bring some venison chilli this time as long as Sky brings the corn bread

not a problem i'll getting to cook it up ;D

L.E._YFZ_2005

QuoteIt's just a lil slow Z400



hey i have respect for those lil slow z400s  my buddys is quick as all hell..  i just dont like how touchy the throttle is ..  

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Chris505

Hey Grizz
Put us down for cabin 4 and 3 riders.... ;D
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

GrizzlyBear

Griz

Change the GrizzlyBear to 4 riders and we are in cabin 3
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

A.T.steVe_k

MYSELF AND 3-4 OTHERS WILL BE DOWN FOR THE DAY
SEE YA THERE 8)  STEVE_K

Ida_Mann

QuoteI have the original ATP setup that everyone is copying, but mine is just a slow little woods quad ;),

bring it buddy,,,,mine aint no copy of nuttin.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

I'll be in cabin 32, and I'm bringing my gps, chainsaw, and what ever else I think we'll need. This should turn into a ride to remember for sure.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

girlieblazer

If the last one wasn't a ride to remember this one sure will be.  So many people are responding saying count them in.  And so many already have cabins.
Polaris Razor

miamiblaster

damn i just got off the phone with elite all the standerd cabins are out they only have 4 lake side left  :o :o the lady said $203.00 for 3 adults  >:( >:( i think im going to sleep on my quad. does any body know of another place where we can sleep at????? I am not going to spend 203 dollars on a cabin.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Chris505

$203???

Lakeside cabins are 85 a night..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

miamiblaster

i swear the lady told me i wanted the cheapest they got she said we only got lake side left and i said well give me the cheapest she said 203 and i told her i will call you back.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back