Going to tellico.....

Started by Prairie Master, February 21, 2005, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

I'm going to tellico during the kids spring break the cost is only 5.00 a day per vehicle. Lots of challenging trails. ;D

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

susieblazer



           What r the dates of this ride? Do you stay near Tellico? We have stayed in Murphy and trailered into Tellico.
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Prairie Master

We are driving up on the 20th and riding the 21st/22nd staying in Murphy
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

odie

any info on tellico, web site ect.. thanks

Prairie Master

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

ProEMTPFF

Tellico is a awsome time. The last time I went was 2 years ago, we brought my Jeep and two Grizzly's and we had a blast there as usual.
2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

Prairie Master

Your right its a great time I took my bronco up there in Oct.





I'll Have good pics of the prairie when I get back
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Chuck_Norris


Prairie Master

Murphy NC , It is where NC,Tenn, Georgia all meet... About a 8hr drive from Jacksonville
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

POOR_BOYS_ATV

Tellico is an awesome place to ride. I am going there and to Beasley Knob Memorial Day weekend. We went up there last year with a Banshee and broke a rod on trail #6 and it took six hours to get pulled back by another Banshee. Other than that we had a great time. I am going to staircase this year taking the Sportsman with a winch.
02 sportsman 700
05 kodiak
02 sportsman 90
96 banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com