Pipe came in today....

Started by Ride1Rob, July 27, 2007, 10:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Well guys, the pipe came back today and it definitely looks nice. They put gussets on the end pipe and canister so hopefully it'll help the welds to hold. The pipe looks brand new but the only thing they replaced is the canister. I know I said that I was going to another pipe but I think the least that I can do is run it since they went out of their way to help me out. Hopefully it won't fall apart again  :-\  .

Here are some pics... Wish that it would keep this color. As soon as I crank it that color is GONE!




If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

Im glad they helped you out it deff. looks good!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ida_Mann

sweet lookin pipe there, let's hope it lasts and this story turns out well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris


gearhead400

Glad they helped you out! hopefully its the last time they will have too!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

06 BaNsHeE

I havent heard many good things about alba...Glad they fixed your pipe tho

Ride1Rob

Thanx guys! I put the pipe on and it definitely performs. Just hope that it can holdup. Like I said, the color is gone...



If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Bigscrb15

that gold color it turned to actually looks pretty sweet with your graphics
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

atvrob

dang moneybags hope you ride as good as your quad looks ,unlike most i know .ride on, maybe one day my exhaust will catch up with my skills ,have fun,it looks sweeeeet

Ride1Rob

Quote from: atvrob on August 03, 2007, 05:05:18 PM
dang moneybags hope you ride as good as your quad looks ,unlike most i know .ride on, maybe one day my exhaust will catch up with my skills ,have fun,it looks sweeeeet


Definitely not moneybags! That's just from adding mods over time  ;) . And the bike gets rode hard almost everytime she's turned on. I'm not much into jumping and such like I once was. But when I'm done riding the motor needs a nice lil rest  :D  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com