Redneck expresions

Started by caospop, July 15, 2007, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Well your beating a dead horse there buddy...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Doritos660R

nuttier than a squirrel turd...

susieblazer

an expression huh........... well i hear alot from Hoss400 ...... :R

how about.......she's as cute as a newborn coon pup.........................more later.........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GrizzlyGator

hotdog in the stomach is better than steak on the brain

GrizzlyGator


budman

busier than a 3 legged cat in a sh!t covering contest
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Busier than a 1 legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.

Growing up in Polk county, I've got loads of them.... Will post more later
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

GrizzlyGator

man LOOK   :o at the puppies on her  ;D

jbbj220

Whatever blows your skirt!!!
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

GrizzlyGator

Well, I never!!
She's meaner than a sack full of rattlesnakes.
Busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest.
This is gooder'n grits.
Wild as a peach orchard hog.
"Bubba's so buck toothed he could eat corn on the cob through a key hole."
Slicker than a chased greased hog.
Well hush my mouth!
Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
Ol' boy's tough as whit leather.
Mama, he's been beat with a big ole ugly stick.
Slick as an eel.
He ran like a scalded dog.
Don't pee down my back and tell me it's rainin!
Fat as a tub o' lard.
I just got done changin Juinor's diaper, when he buttered his britches again!!
Cold as a well digger's tail.
Well color me stupid!
The po-leece are on to us like stink on a polecat!
Busier than a blind man at a strip show!
Colder than a mother-in-laws kiss.
Hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
"Emma Sue, I reckon a love like ours is as scarce as hen's teeth."
He's nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full o' rockin chairs.
Jim Bob's so dull he couldn't cut hot butter with a knife!
"Emma Mae's new hat's as purty as a speckled pup."
He's tougher than a one eared alley cat.
Boy Howdy! She was madder than the snake that married the garden hose!
"Jed done gone and got yankee rich."
He's faster than greased lightning.
Jethro's dumber than a box of rocks.
He's so poor he'd have to borrow moeny to buy water to cry with.
She's so ugly she'd run a dog off a meat wagon.
He's as sorry as a two dollar watch.
Better than snuff, ain't half as dusty.
It's colder than a witches tit in a brass brassier!
He's older than the mountains and got twice as much dust.
Slicker than deer guts on a skinnin' knife.
She's limber as a dishrag.
"I'd be happier than a coondog on a bare leg, if you'd marry me, Betty Sue."
He's slicker than snot on a doorknob.
That just plum curdles my guts!
He's so tight he walks over a penny an his Butt quivers.
That new wool sweater's rough as a cob.
"I'm just plain plumb tuckered out today."
He's worthless as tits on a boar!
Well cut off my legs an call me shorty!
That was slicker than clean socks on a waxed floor!
This Summer's hotter than butter on a biscuit
"The wheels still turning, but the hamsters dead"
"I'm lower'en a snakes belly in a wagon rut, since my Loretta done left me."
Busier than a cat coverin crap on a marble floor.
"No more pie for me, Ma, I'm full as a tick!"
It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch.
She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm.
I was told today that I was "Sweet as Salt" and "Pure as the Driven Snow"
He's as country as cornflakes.
A bothersome person is "like a booger that ya can't thump off!"
If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it.
He's happier'n a preacher's son at a biker-babe rally!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Can-AmGator on July 16, 2007, 08:58:12 AM
Well, I never!!
She's meaner than a sack full of rattlesnakes.
Busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest.
This is gooder'n grits.
Wild as a peach orchard hog.
"Bubba's so buck toothed he could eat corn on the cob through a key hole."
Slicker than a chased greased hog.
Well hush my mouth!
Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
Ol' boy's tough as whit leather.
Mama, he's been beat with a big ole ugly stick.
Slick as an eel.
He ran like a scalded dog.
Don't pee down my back and tell me it's rainin!
Fat as a tub o' lard.
I just got done changin Juinor's diaper, when he buttered his britches again!!
Cold as a well digger's tail.
Well color me stupid!
The po-leece are on to us like stink on a polecat!
Busier than a blind man at a strip show!
Colder than a mother-in-laws kiss.
Hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
"Emma Sue, I reckon a love like ours is as scarce as hen's teeth."
He's nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full o' rockin chairs.
Jim Bob's so dull he couldn't cut hot butter with a knife!
"Emma Mae's new hat's as purty as a speckled pup."
He's tougher than a one eared alley cat.
Boy Howdy! She was madder than the snake that married the garden hose!
"Jed done gone and got yankee rich."
He's faster than greased lightning.
Jethro's dumber than a box of rocks.
He's so poor he'd have to borrow moeny to buy water to cry with.
She's so ugly she'd run a dog off a meat wagon.
He's as sorry as a two dollar watch.
Better than snuff, ain't half as dusty.
It's colder than a witches tit in a brass brassier!
He's older than the mountains and got twice as much dust.
Slicker than deer guts on a skinnin' knife.
She's limber as a dishrag.
"I'd be happier than a coondog on a bare leg, if you'd marry me, Betty Sue."
He's slicker than snot on a doorknob.
That just plum curdles my guts!
He's so tight he walks over a penny an his Butt quivers.
That new wool sweater's rough as a cob.
"I'm just plain plumb tuckered out today."
He's worthless as tits on a boar!
Well cut off my legs an call me shorty!
That was slicker than clean socks on a waxed floor!
This Summer's hotter than butter on a biscuit
"The wheels still turning, but the hamsters dead"
"I'm lower'en a snakes belly in a wagon rut, since my Loretta done left me."
Busier than a cat coverin crap on a marble floor.
"No more pie for me, Ma, I'm full as a tick!"
It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch.
She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm.
I was told today that I was "Sweet as Salt" and "Pure as the Driven Snow"
He's as country as cornflakes.
A bothersome person is "like a booger that ya can't thump off!"
If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it.
He's happier'n a preacher's son at a biker-babe rally!

Well, That about wraps this thread up.....lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

 :L :L 2:L 2:L :R :R :R :R LMAO............sorry :'(

budman

He's so crooked,he'd steal Christ off the cross and come back for the nails...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Southern4x4

Slicker then a bald tire semi on a mile of wet asphalt.
Aww shucks
Yeehaw
Happy birthday uncle dad!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

94Hardbody4x4

"I thought you said you had a Hemi?"

"Yeah, I do, it's in the shop getting a custom footprint gas pedel installed. I stole this bad boy."

Not a saying, but it's Joe Dirt and it's funny.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Da_Mtg_Man

Them skeeters were so big they could stand flat footed and f%$k a full grown Turkey.


That boy'd rather climb up a tree and lie to ya then stand on the ground and tell ya the truth.

Boy, Don't make me fold your teeth back.

Son, You keep back talking and I'll mash your mouth.

Son,One more word outa you and I'll rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody end.

(The last 3 my dad used to use on me)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

He was drunk as Cooter Brown.

Dumber than a box of hair

Meaner than a dog crapping tacks
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

My favorite word..sensuous..."sensuous up bring me another beer"

  "Happy as a puppy with three peters"

  " His cornbread aint done cookin"

   

Southern4x4

Hold my beer imma try something
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

GrizzlyGator

sweatin' like a wh*re i n church

z400stunter

It's like a cow peeing on a flat rock......s*** goes everywhere.
JUMP IT!

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 16, 2007, 08:10:30 AM
Busier than a 1 legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.

Growing up in Polk county, I've got loads of them.... Will post more later

Polk County. Where men are men and cows are nervous.

trx#9

She's as sexy as a freshly shaved sheep! ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com