Happy Bday Dave!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, July 12, 2007, 01:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

    Well once again its that time where I get to remind my big brother how much older he is...... 44 Years old! Can you believe it!?!  He may be old and decrepit but he still gets around the tracks fairly well I guess...  Next year he will be trading in the Banshee and racing a Lark..  ;D




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!  ;)

Your Bro,
-Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

44? I thought he was like 36 or 37?

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: fastrnrik on July 12, 2007, 05:52:41 PM
44? I thought he was like 36 or 37?

What??! naw man.... were 11 years apart....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 12, 2007, 05:58:14 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on July 12, 2007, 05:52:41 PM
44? I thought he was like 36 or 37?

What??! naw man.... were 11 years apart....

Well, Happy B-day anyway! 

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Backwoods Racin

Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

HillKiller

   44?? Not a chance!   Thanks for all good wishes. I had Japanese steakhouse dinner one night and Conch Republic seafood feast the next. Just got back home from my 20 year High School reunion as well. Ain't no way I'm 44!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on July 15, 2007, 11:25:15 AM
   44?? Not a chance!   Thanks for all good wishes. I had Japanese steakhouse dinner one night and Conch Republic seafood feast the next. Just got back home from my 20 year High School reunion as well. Ain't no way I'm 44!

OK OK so were only 5 years apart.. i was close enough... ::) :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Late but happy B-day skinny. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

All of the cool people are born in July!  8)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com