my sons HONDA need help

Started by GrizzlyGator, July 12, 2007, 01:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Well my son did plowed into a tree up a Durhamtown  :'( this past memorial day weekend, claims he couldn't see because of all the dust  ::), not injuries  ;D to him but the 350 rancher took a serious blow to the front carriage  >:(, It needs new front rack, both front fenders, front grill possibly gas tank cover...it still operates and functions correctly, any ideas on parts how much and where to go for them??? any help would be greatly appreciated  :P
Thanks,
Todd
 

06 BaNsHeE


pywacket1955

In the back of the Dirt Wheels Mag you can find alot of places that sell new and used parts
I have bought alot of our parts this way.  Also go some really great deals.  We have 6 atvs
so buying parts can sometimes get expensive.
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Turboderf

E-Bay one part at a time good luck ......I also came home from Durhamtown with broke parts from the dust ( Left Arm ) bike is ok

Cory1020

#4
1-800-279-7433 western honda. free shiping over 100. Best prices on new oem parts out of all those places in the back of the dirtwheels mag. No one seemed to have used racks or bumper (which I was looking for) An online store is hondapartsworld.com and cheapcycleparts.com
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

caospop

Can-Am im sorry to hear about your sons ATV but most of all thank God he is OK. Just tell him ;for me; to watch out for those walking trees. They love to just jump out of no where. ;)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

GrizzlyGator

Thanks guys for all the responses I knew i could count on ya'll ;D

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: caospop on July 13, 2007, 12:22:19 AM
Can-Am im sorry to hear about your sons ATV but most of all thank God he is OK. Just tell him ;for me; to watch out for those walking trees. They love to just jump out of no where. ;)

10-4, it was so dusty up there you couldn't see 10 ft in front of you it was crazy, some people were flying by us, everytime you turn a coner or curve you'd look to see if they made it hahahaha!   

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Cory1020 on July 12, 2007, 10:21:26 PM
1-800-279-7433 western honda. free shiping over 100. Best prices on new oem parts out of all those places in the back of the dirtwheels mag. No one seemed to have used racks or bumper (which I was looking for) An online store is hondapartsworld.com and cheapcycleparts.com

Thanks Cory, called western Honda talked to sean...basically the whole front end of the bike will only be about 330.00 otd no shipping no tax! ;D

Cory1020

Np, your welcome. I dont remember who I dealt with... But I got new racks and bumper for 250. Like I said they had the best prices out of all the places I called, local dealer, everything. Im happy with them. Only thing shipping takes a little longer than Im used to because they are in arizona.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

bwfish

check out www.motosport.com. I got a complete right front hub, bearings and seals new in the box less than $80
2009 Rhino SE 700 14" ITP w/27"mudlites
2009 rzr
2007 transformer4
2009 Polaris Ranger 500
2003 kaw 250 Bayou
2009 Kaw 50

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com