Salt Springs 4/16-17

Started by Ida_Mann, April 13, 2005, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I'll be up there and ready to do some long trails again.

last weekend I did about 35 miles on one way,,,no extra gas with me, no food,,,,I travel light without my front rack ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Ida,  might join you on Sunday if I can escape  ;D, I'll give you a call when I'm back from WI.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

odie

Ida, will be in your neighborhood on sunday the 17th,we park on 88 close to your cabin , if your out let me know.we ride ute, so were not as fast as big pimpin ,but if you want to trail ride were in!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com