xcleaner is going expired soon..

Started by americanhighlander, July 09, 2007, 07:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

I don't  know there's another
xcleaner out there with full version and i had freeware
version for  since 2006 and they had one back in 2005,
If have full newer version of 2007 they only do 30days free trail now
theses  days thats really sucks they use give freeware version for free.

If have another  program like xcleaner let me know there's freeware version out there.
http://www.xblock.com/

I know one your guys out here two years told me go with this spyware program.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

KB

Haven't heard from you lately highlander, I don't know a lot about computers as you do but I had someone install th
AVG Anti-Virus "free edition"
it seems to be ok w/me, it shows you the things it 's blocked ,trojan horse virus was one of them.
Good to hear from you again,
                                        kelly b

americanhighlander

Quote from: KB on July 09, 2007, 07:23:05 PM
Haven't heard from you lately highlander, I don't know a lot about computers as you do but I had someone install th
AVG Anti-Virus "free edition"
it seems to be ok w/me, it shows you the things it 's blocked ,trojan horse virus was one of them.
Good to hear from you again,
                                        kelly b

Yeah i  have been pretty busy lately,i didn't know  live oak ohv park
approved  when i was on floridaatv.com the other day when i saw banner ad on it
at least thats good news for atv riders  out here in live oak yeah they should
put in one longtime ago.LOL Yeah everything hads been fine here lately.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]