I could not have said it better.

Started by FishaHallic, July 04, 2007, 01:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic


digginfool

#1
And what could you have not said any better while Clinton was pardoning and commuting sentences of all his criminal associates?  Or can't you remember all the way back to 2000, or especially, those last few days in office, January 2001?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

550superquad

Quote from: digginfool on July 04, 2007, 10:13:51 AM
And what could you have not said any better while Clinton was pardoning and commuting sentences of all his criminal associates?  Or can't you remember all the way back to 2000, or especially, those last few days in office, January 2001?
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

budman

#3
Look up how many other presidents have pardoned....Carter pardoned over 400, Reagan pardoned over 400, Bush #41 pardoned the least in recent history at around 80, and Nixon pardoned over 900!!!  They all do it to protect the liars and thieves that contribute to them, or do thier dirty work....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

450rcrazy

Yeah but Clinton pardon convicted murderers . There has been many misterious deaths/murders linked to the Clintons just look it up.

budman

I couldn't find any convicted murderers by Clinton....just drug dealers and thieves...I did see a man convicted of manslaughter, and a terrorist (Orlando Bosch) pardonded by Bush #41. I ain't picking sides, I only said they all do it.

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

FishaHallic

Actually I could care less that GW pardoned Scooter Libby, we all knew he was going to do it.  If you read the article though there was a lot of other points brought up that I do care about.  Like how GW screwed up the war in Iraq, how GW has divided this country, how GW does not know his arse from a hole in the ground and on and on and on. 

You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history.  Clinton actually ran a budget surplus unlike GW who his running up a debt so large that our great grandchildren will still be paying if it ever gets paid at all.  And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do but to the loser that thinks all kinds of people were murdered due to the Clintons pull your head out of your......... oh never mind, just stop reading those conspiracy websites and you'll be better off.

Ida_Mann

Scooter Libby was not "pardoned" PART of his sentence was commuted, he still is a convicted felon and more than likely will never be able to practice law again, he still has a $250,000 fine to pay.

yeah, he got off easy, but still much easier than Clinton himself got off for the exact same thing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FishaHallic

Good point Ida, I think if GW leaves it at a being commuted then he will gain some respect from me but I have a feeling the pardon will be coming before he leaves office, either way though they all do it so it does not bother me all that much.  I'm sure Jack Abromoff will  get the pardon also since he lined so many pockets.

Ida_Mann

I'm just glad I'm not the president, I wouldn't want to have the power to completely absolve a friend of mine of all wrongdoing, and not do it.

how could I sleep at night.

I have to wonder how many friends each president comes into the office with and how many friends they leave with.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

I'm glad Libby got commutted but I wish that the presidents did not have the power to pardon or commute anyone. It would keep the criminals in jail where they belong.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 01:15:46 AM
Try this for a good read  :lecture.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19588942/

MSNBC!!! Enough said  :-\ :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do

Like lollipops WHOOO!!!  :spit.gif  want some more of that liberal koolaid!


Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history. 

Do What??? How's about some proof ????  :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:33:48 PM
then he will gain some respect from me

Glad to hear it!!

All I can say is Character counts and PLEASE SHOW ME SOME IN EITHER BILL OR HILLARY!!!!!

Bigscrb15

I dont see the big deal. I commute everyday(8miles) and no one writes a story about me!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

  I don't think it's right period. How many people in the world get convicted and can't get pardonned. I think it's an act of special treatment that shouldn't be allowed. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time!!

anarion55

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 04, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
I'm just glad I'm not the president, I wouldn't want to have the power to completely absolve a friend of mine of all wrongdoing, and not do it.

how could I sleep at night.

I have to wonder how many friends each president comes into the office with and how many friends they leave with.

Id@

How many friends do you have that would NEED pardoning?

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

NYRAPTOR

clinton got off real easy with monica  ;D nuff said

FishaHallic

Quote from: Can-AmGator on July 05, 2007, 09:19:37 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 01:15:46 AM
Try this for a good read  :lecture.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19588942/

MSNBC!!! Enough said  :-\ :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do

You must be a Fox news guy, so I assume you think everything GW is good with you?  I reckon the fact that he skipped out on is military duty by not going to Vietnam is something you can really respect to?  Remember just because Clinton is a Democrat that does not mean he is a bad guy, but you are right he did some things wrong but he can't hold a candle to the way GW has run this country into the ground and if you can't see that I truly feel sorry for you.  Good luck

Like lollipops WHOOO!!!  :spit.gif  want some more of that liberal koolaid!


Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history. 

Do What??? How's about some proof ????  :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:33:48 PM
then he will gain some respect from me

Glad to hear it!!

All I can say is Character counts and PLEASE SHOW ME SOME IN EITHER BILL OR HILLARY!!!!!

sbripple

Quote from: digginfool on July 04, 2007, 10:13:51 AM
And what could you have not said any better while Clinton was pardoning and commuting sentences of all his criminal associates?  Or can't you remember all the way back to 2000, or especially, those last few days in office, January 2001?
Now this was well said,the northern liberal president bashing ,reporter using the great john waynes words to make his point was wayyyyy off base.Libby bit the bullet for the team and the president tried to soften the hit he took,and will most likely pardon him later ,as he should.So if you didnt vote for bush ...oh crap dont tell me,you liked carey and edwards??Fake medal of honor that he threw away so he could hang out with hanoi jane and her bunch of traitors,then brag about it later to try to get elected.Write a letter to your liberal infighting democaticly controlled congress and ask them to find something useful to do besides attacking republicans,and maybe pass a law or two.Possibly get serious about immigration reform.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 05, 2007, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on July 05, 2007, 09:19:37 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 01:15:46 AM
Try this for a good read  :lecture.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19588942/

MSNBC!!! Enough said  :-\ :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do

You must be a Fox news guy, so I assume you think everything GW is good with you?  I reckon the fact that he skipped out on is military duty by not going to Vietnam is something you can really respect to?  Remember just because Clinton is a Democrat that does not mean he is a bad guy, but you are right he did some things wrong but he can't hold a candle to the way GW has run this country into the ground and if you can't see that I truly feel sorry for you.  Good luck

Like lollipops WHOOO!!!  :spit.gif  want some more of that liberal koolaid!


Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history. 

Do What??? How's about some proof ????  :-\

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:33:48 PM
then he will gain some respect from me

Glad to hear it!!

All I can say is Character counts and PLEASE SHOW ME SOME IN EITHER BILL OR HILLARY!!!!!

Actually Fishahollic, I would consider myself more of a centralist / libertarian not a fox news guy..but I will call a spade a spade! As far as Bush running the country into the ground, I have to admit while he's been in office a lot of the homeland issues haven't been taken care of as even I would like to have seen (but then again who am I??)...but I do realize that were in some kinda of pseudo facto musslim holy war that we just can't seem to shake, yeah I know lets pull outta Iraq and all will be well Bull S*&t, thoses (certain factions) people want us dead, they were killing us and plotting to kill us way before 911, so I'm gonna give ol' Bush a break on a lot of matters..beside didn't we elect congress / senate / house etc. people from our own citys, towns and states to govern us should a lot of the blame lie with them..a President can only do so much..maybe our other elected officials should be held more accountable???   

bigscrub79

Quote from: sbripple on July 06, 2007, 04:51:01 AM
Quote from: digginfool on July 04, 2007, 10:13:51 AM
And what could you have not said any better while Clinton was pardoning and commuting sentences of all his criminal associates?  Or can't you remember all the way back to 2000, or especially, those last few days in office, January 2001?
Now this was well said,the northern liberal president bashing ,reporter using the great john waynes words to make his point was wayyyyy off base.Libby bit the bullet for the team and the president tried to soften the hit he took,and will most likely pardon him later ,as he should.So if you didnt vote for bush ...oh crap dont tell me,you liked carey and edwards??Fake medal of honor that he threw away so he could hang out with hanoi jane and her bunch of traitors,then brag about it later to try to get elected.Write a letter to your liberal infighting democaticly controlled congress and ask them to find something useful to do besides attacking republicans,and maybe pass a law or two.Possibly get serious about immigration reform.
You mean just making all the immigrants legal isn't serious reform? I bet you think we should actually do something useful like secure our borders, and deport as many illegals as we can. You sir should be ashamed of yourself, don't you know it is now your duty as an American to pay for everyone else crap.




In all seriousness, I couldn't have said it any better.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

sbripple

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
Actually I could care less that GW pardoned Scooter Libby, we all knew he was going to do it.  If you read the article though there was a lot of other points brought up that I do care about.  Like how GW screwed up the war in Iraq, how GW has divided this country, how GW does not know his arse from a hole in the ground and on and on and on. 

You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history.  Clinton actually ran a budget surplus unlike GW who his running up a debt so large that our great grandchildren will still be paying if it ever gets paid at all.  And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do but to the loser that thinks all kinds of people were murdered due to the Clintons pull your head out of your......... oh never mind, just stop reading those conspiracy websites and you'll be better off.
Now thats just plain ignorant.Sorry dude  but you totally lost any credibility at all with that statement.Left field thats where you are comin from.You probly think hanoi jane is cool too.Bye her book

FishaHallic

Quote from: sbripple on July 06, 2007, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 04, 2007, 02:25:26 PM
Actually I could care less that GW pardoned Scooter Libby, we all knew he was going to do it.  If you read the article though there was a lot of other points brought up that I do care about.  Like how GW screwed up the war in Iraq, how GW has divided this country, how GW does not know his arse from a hole in the ground and on and on and on. 

You guys can bash Clinton all you want but you and your parents and your friends made more money while Clinton was in office than any other time in history.  Clinton actually ran a budget surplus unlike GW who his running up a debt so large that our great grandchildren will still be paying if it ever gets paid at all.  And finally yes Clinton did pardon some people like most presidents do but to the loser that thinks all kinds of people were murdered due to the Clintons pull your head out of your......... oh never mind, just stop reading those conspiracy websites and

you'll be better off.
Now thats just plain ignorant.Sorry dude  but you totally lost any credibility at all with that statement.Left field thats where you are comin from.You probly think hanoi jane is cool too.Bye her book

Actually I hate Jane Fonda, I don't agree with anything she has done, but this thread is not about her.  Are you telling me that you think GW is doing a good job.................pleeeeeease.  He has run this country including the military into the ground.  I don't disagree with him about going into Iraq, he just went about it all wrong but that does not mean we should not be leaving sooner rather than later.  Historians will be the judge on how well GW and Clinton are perceived but if you go ask most of the people in this country right now they will say he is an arrogant dumb arse.  You guys must be part of the 28% of the people that think GW is doing ok.  Good luck

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com