Rodman V 4/23/05

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 20, 2005, 05:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteMaybe the subject name show be changed to reflect the date, that way everyone will know when it is.  

Just a thought.

Good idea. I changed it but only the first post says 4/23/05
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyBear

#76
I'm in, 4 quads Cabin 3 again
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

girlieblazer

Put us down for 3 as long as luis isn't on call that weekend.
Polaris Razor

miamiblaster

unfortionaly do to some unexpected problems i was unable to make to the last ride. It really sucks because i had my cabin reserved and paid for so i lost my 200 bucks oh well. :-/ but you can put me down for this one

8 Quads not shure what cabin yet.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

VelociRaptor350

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO in, put me down for 1 quad, 2 maybes, my boys from jersey need to get down for this one.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Hollywood

Count me in for 2  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

L.E._YFZ_2005

im in  5 bikes most likely
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

LakeMaryKid

#82
mesa in!  ;D really! lol the motor is coming back next week!  :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

girlieblazer

You say your in for every ride and then some time before the acutal ride you cancel.
Polaris Razor

miamiblaster

Well grizz where is the list??
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

LakeMaryKid

QuoteYou say your in for every ride and then some time before the acutal ride you cancel.

lol yeah true, so whats another?  :P lol well now i cant say the quad is broken, and it isnt the grades considering im ranked 276 out of 936 freshman! :o So i dont know what would hold me up for this one.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250

Quotelol yeah true, so whats another?  :P lol well now i cant say the quad is broken, and it isnt the grades considering im ranked 276 out of 936 freshman! :o So i dont know what would hold me up for this one.


I hope you knocked on wood :-X


You little punk ;D

girlieblazer

Quotelol yeah true, so whats another?  :P lol well now i cant say the quad is broken, and it isnt the grades considering im ranked 276 out of 936 freshman! :o So i dont know what would hold me up for this one.


Lets say a ride since your only what 14 years old?
Polaris Razor

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

GaryinSeffner

hey GIRLIEBLAZER04 why are you busting the kids chops?  ???seems like everything he has said in the past two days you've knocked him for it one way or the other? lol.  ;D

lighten up a lil. we're all here for fun!! ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

budman

Quotehey GIRLIEBLAZER04 why are you busting the kids chops?  ???seems like everything he has said in the past two days you've knocked him for it one way or the other? lol.  ;D

lighten up a lil. we're all here for fun!! ;D

Sounds like she's havin' fun!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

jackass4life

RICK


girlieblazer

Quotehey GIRLIEBLAZER04 why are you busting the kids chops?  ???seems like everything he has said in the past two days you've knocked him for it one way or the other? lol.  ;D

lighten up a lil. we're all here for fun!! ;D

I just don't think you should take a picture of money and the go on this site and post it. What does that have to do with riding quads ???  A lot of others where probably wondering the same thing when he posted that.

And that is all I am going to say,  because if I don't have nothing nice to say I shouldn't say it at all.
Polaris Razor

eric

#93
Hi Girlieblazer04,
I am only speculating here but being that I talk with Lake Mary Kid online sometimes I know his quad has been broken for quite a while and he is selling everything but his toothbrush to save money to fix it. I don't think his parents give him any money towards riding and right now because of financial reasons I don't think they can. Nightbreed has been working on his bike recently and I think LMK was just showing off what he had saved up towards paying to get it fixed since he's been pretty down about not being able to make the last couple of group rides. I remember when I was 15 and $300 seemed like a ton of money and I couldn't wait to brag about my financial status to all my friends, especially the ladies 8) I can see though how anyone who isn't familiar with his situation would take this the wrong way as if he were showing off since he failed to mention what the money or post was for. Hopefully next time he shows off it will be on his quad at Rodman V ;D

girlieblazer

Okay but the topic of his forum is "Every time I go around the City" That right there doesn't sound like saving money to pay to have his quad fixed.  But even still I don't think taking a picture of cash like that and posting it on the website is the right thing to do.  No I don't know what his situation is, I never said I did.
Polaris Razor

LakeMaryKid

QuoteOkay but the topic of his forum is "Every time I go around the City" That right there doesn't sound like saving money to pay to have his quad fixed.  But even still I don't think taking a picture of cash like that and posting it on the website is the right thing to do.  No I don't know what his situation is, I never said I did.

Well do you want to know it cause i will gladly tell you. Sorry for only being a kid who busts his ass just to get his quad running! Sorry i dont know anyone with "UNDER THE TABLE" or no my parents dont own there own business. Oh and i have to pay for anything i want besides food, clothes on my back and a roof over my head!  >:( Other than that i pay for EVERYTHING! So if you wanna know my situation ill glady tell you.  Have a Nice Day ;D

Sincerely,
    The kid who busts his ass to keep the quad running.

PS: it took 6.5 months to save enough money to get my quad running!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

shadow

#96
slaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! [Well I didn't read the rest before I posted sorry. but that was a good one ;D  quote author=girlieblazer04 link=board=grouprides;num=1106269356;start=75#87 date=02/02/05 at 15:56:08]


Lets say a ride since your only what 14 years old? [/quote]
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

SkyHighT100

#97
Wait a second.. I thought this was the post about the April 23rd group ride. Not a "Lets b!tch out other people because I am immature or PMSing" post. Lighten up you guys, this is rediculous. He posted a picture of MONEY... not a murder scene.. get over it! You dont like his post.. DONT READ IT AND MOVE ON.... my God, I thought we were all better then that.. ugh... I'm done.


So.. is it April yet??
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

ILl duck and run try not to get hit. Im in with 6 quads :D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

budman

wwwwaaaahhhhhh ...get over it...grow up
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com