Rodman V 4/23/05

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 20, 2005, 05:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Also, some of us are still in school, and love knida far from Ocala, so maybe it would be good to plan the Rodman rides on any 3 day weekends, or during spring break.  More people would be able to come that way, since it's far away.  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

QuoteAlso, some of us are still in school, and love knida far from Ocala, so maybe it would be good to plan the Rodman rides on any 3 day weekends, or during spring break.  More people would be able to come that way, since it's far away.  ;D
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

atvtrailer

a rodman ride during spring break would be nice
05 450r #13B

Yamahonda41

Just a thought, we might want to have different location each time.  Too much of a good thing at Rodman could lead to problems.  I say we should spread it around between Rodman, Scrub and anywhere else there is room for that many trucks/trailers.
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Thrasher

#29
once a month works for me!

sign me up for the next one!

we can go anywhere as far as I am concerned!

I'm 4 for 4 on the rodman rides, not including the scout ride!

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf

ii am there for the next one

CAOSPOP

Once every 2 to three months is fine we have to take into consideration that we can burn those folks out there. sky is also right it does get expensive. and variety is also a good thing. I cant wait foe RODMAN V. Im so there !!!!!

jbbj220

I like the long weekend idea. Big ride every 3 months and smaller rides whenever people can get together. I like the idea of long weekend ride since that gives me an extra day to recover. Man am I sore today, going to have to start rideing more.  ::) ::)

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Toomey

I don't think Big Scrub has a chance of holding over 250 riders from this site, plus the people that would be there anyways.  I'm sure most people wouldn't want a Croom ride, too small/expensive.  I'd like to go to the next ride that gets planned.  There's a 3 day weekend with presidents day this time next month, that'd be a good weekend.  And spring break is in about 2 months, another trip for that week or weekend.  Hope I can make the next one.  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

CAOSPOP

Who cares where lets just go !!!! $%^& tell me where to go im packed up already. ID@ we really should start that support group  ;D

budman

I'm not complaining, but when we set up a ride like this, maybe we should check the calendar for off school days...1 week earlier would have been a 3 day weekend. that would have been KILLER!!! Hope I can make Rodman V
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

450R_Matt

I like the Idea of movin to Big Scrub or somewhere else that can hold that many ppl also...My .02
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

SkyHighT100

In my opinion, Big Scrub would be one of the worst places to hold a group ride. Not only would we have a ton of other people to deal with, but who here hates whoops? No one is going to want to ride on whoops all day long. Rodman, so far, is the perfect place to hold rides like this. I agree to much of a good thing is crazy, but we wont be pushing our luck when the ride is held every 3 months.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

VelociRaptor350

I agree with skyhigh, i never been to big scrub but whoops do get annoying after a while, and thats on a spot quad, i can imagine what it must be like on a ute.  From what i have seen in the pictures of roddman, that pit looks great and the trail seem managable for all skill levels. By the way, nice pics from the latest ride, looks like it was alot of fun.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

jackinthebox23

is mud sweat and gears a big enough place for everyone or is that just a 4x4 only type of place?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Ok what is it, lets make a decission Im in on once a month I just like riding with you all [smiley=Hug.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

CAOSPOP

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH can we just go ride now when is Rodman V I say one ride every two months.These things take planning and you want to give people over there a time recooperate. And not to mention us too. How about we do rodman April 2nd's weekend not to hot not too cold and it gives people time to relax and get there stuff together. April 2 and 3rd RODMAN DAM V that even has a nice ring to it.

SkyHighT100

Seeing that the last group rides have fell on the 22nd and 23rd, lets keep it going.... April 23rd should be the next group ride (That way they are at least predictable)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

CAOSPOP

I agree with you SKY April 23-24 sat and sun. Lets just see if we can get everyone to agree and get this ball rolling. What we have to do is stop talking and START PLANNING. RODMAN V back by popular demand April 23-24 Ocala National Forest. It should run itself just like this one with no problems.

VelociRaptor350

Sounds good to me, def. be there for that one, ill bring the grill and the beers :)
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

CAOSPOP


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jbbj220

I'm in. Are we there yet. ??? Just marked my calander.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Moose

I'm scheduled to work, but I'll try to do something about that. We'll see.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

CAOSPOP

So April 23 is a date. OK Is this THE DATE !!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com