A couple of shots I took of the rally stage.

Started by JackL, June 25, 2007, 08:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=2306.0


Do you need helmets on to stand on such a high platform.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.


JackL

Quote from: Dreth on June 25, 2007, 09:13:02 AM
Thanks for the shots ;)

I have another full memory card and a bunch more to go through. I got some awesome ones of the bikes lined up out front of the rally as well.

I hope someone caught the speeches on video. I did see a few video cameras out there, and have the pictures to prove it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com