Main Menu

RALLY

Started by SlowJoeRacing, June 20, 2007, 11:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

WHO IS GOING TO THE RALLY THIS WEEKEND



I AM ;D






                                                                                                                                    FF&J RACING
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Kawa3

Me and 10 others are 8) Can't miss me I will be with 5 other Arctic Cats and I will probably have a red mowhawk on my helmet
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Kawa3 on June 20, 2007, 12:14:28 PM
Me and 10 others are 8) Can't miss me I will be with 5 other Arctic Cats and I will probably have a red mowhawk on my helmet

......and stuck in 2inches of mud. lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Inyourdraft2000

Yeehaa,,,cant wait......See yall there!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

bigscrub79

I am there. Well will be in a couple days.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Kawa3

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 20, 2007, 12:24:55 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on June 20, 2007, 12:14:28 PM
Me and 10 others are 8) Can't miss me I will be with 5 other Arctic Cats and I will probably have a red mowhawk on my helmet

......and stuck in 2inches of mud. lol

that hurts.....We shall see this weekend though :o
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

quadracer1992

I cant go. Bummer. :'(
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

trx#9

I can not make it either. Going to Georgia on a trip that was planned for a while now. You all be careful and represent us good now. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

codybwb

me and Kawa3 should be riding deep with about 7-8 people!  ;D
2002 kawasaki prairie 650 4x4:
Race mods!
2002 polaris 500 h.o:
few mods
2000 polaris 325 4x4:(gone)

grizzlyranger

ill be there with 4 others grizz,eiger,wolverine,rincon, and big bear all weekend will be waitin at the gates on friday.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The ecp crew will be there as long as the convoy makes it ;) with  approx 10 peeps.

Come by the vendors row and give us a shout. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

LostCause

SSQSA will be there.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

cheropride

Want to go, but hubby is out of town, and I left our helmets up at camp.  We never leave the helmets up there, but we were not planning for him to be out of town, so now I am stuck.  I am really wanting to go though, but it is probably for the best I don't.  My son is only 8, and I don't know, will feel weird with out husband, ya know.  I mean if it were just me, no prob, but having my son with me, I don't know.  I've checked w/a few down by me, and they aint going, so unless nothing changes......  :'(  Besides, although my bike is in the shop, it would of been fun ridding hubby's.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

zin

L-cross ... Sober... yeah this will be interesting...  >:D

cya in the mud.

outtolunch

#17
Quote from: cheropride on June 21, 2007, 01:24:34 PM
Want to go, but hubby is out of town, and I left our helmets up at camp.  We never leave the helmets up there, but we were not planning for him to be out of town, so now I am stuck.  I am really wanting to go though, but it is probably for the best I don't.  My son is only 8, and I don't know, will feel weird with out husband, ya know.  I mean if it were just me, no prob, but having my son with me, I don't know.  I've checked w/a few down by me, and they aint going, so unless nothing changes......  :'(  Besides, although my bike is in the shop, it would of been fun ridding hubby's.....


Just made up my mind to go, called the shop to see what time I could pick up the Rincon.  Shop guy told me that the sparkplug lead broke while they were taking it off for the first service.  Needless to say I'm a bit upset right now.  That and they told me I had to pay for the part they broke. 

Update, the dealership just called and said that I would no longer have to pay for the parts.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

k-town quad boy #5

ill be there!! also bringing a 00 honda 440ex for sale $3,000 and a 86' 250r $2,200! let me know if anyone is interested! stop by ill be a the mx track!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com