Need Pictures

Started by Stewards, June 19, 2007, 02:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewards

I am looking for pictures of atv riders in the ONF on legal trails.. how about it anyone have any that I can have..

bigscrub79

Do they have to be currently legal or can they be from when there were not designated trails? Just a question for ya, I only have from Ocala but I am stuck in a mudhole and it wouldnt serve you well.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

pywacket1955

For what reason do you need legal pictures?
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Stewards

Currently legal, I need some of you guys on the trail.

bigscrub79

Well I havent been up there since the new trails so I cant help you out. I am sure someone here can hook you up. There should be some in the picture section.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com