Thunderbowl HOLESHOT

Started by koh0001, June 18, 2007, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koh0001

Well the BALDWIN motor did it to them more than once....lol If the rider could just ride it now, This was my first TT race. Me and Tab battled it out a couple of times.....we had a few restarts, But What a GREAT day of racing!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to love the spirit of everyone there, Thanks guys we all had a good time. Red bike, front row, far right.


http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/kohooo1/?action=view&current=MOV02237.flv
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Quad32x

Just watch out for those GASGAS bikes. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TAB

I really enjoyed the battling, have had any action like that in years, Wow what a great time. Did you record the first heat after they split the field? If so post PLEASE!!!!!!!!!


TAB

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

dreth

that was a great race. that read quad was quick out of that last tight left hander. great rinding. i just got pumped ;D

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Swealth

#6
ok so somebody fill me in why was the banshee disquallified?  wasnt that suppose to be a local caytion only?
[url="//www.atva.com"]www.atva.com[/url]

TAB

THANKS, THAT WAS GREAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME REC RIDING OUT AT HERNANDO.
IF YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING AHEAD OF TIME CALL ME. HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND. GLAD YOU CAME OUT.

SLOW

TAB

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

550superquad

Quote from: Swealth on June 18, 2007, 10:39:02 PM
ok so somebody fill me in why was the banshee disquallified?  wasnt that suppose to be a local caytion only?
yea  i thought it was a local caution too
don't know  why  he didn't push it off the track like the yellow bike earlier ??? :'(

that sucks the banshee got robbed of victory  :'(
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Swealth

Quote from: 550superquad on June 19, 2007, 07:31:29 AM
Quote from: Swealth on June 18, 2007, 10:39:02 PM
ok so somebody fill me in why was the banshee disquallified?  wasnt that suppose to be a local caytion only?
yea  i thought it was a local caution too
don't know  why  he didn't push it off the track like the yellow bike earlier ??? :'(

that sucks the banshee got robbed of victory  :'(
I saw that yellow bike get pushed too and there was no caution but that banshee was way out front and they called a restart?? ??? so why did the banshee get dq'd?
[url="//www.atva.com"]www.atva.com[/url]

Quad32x

Thats was me on the yellow zuki and I pushed it into the infield and no caution was out.  I have no idea why they would have restarted the race on the #24 Banshee like that. And I was not aware he got DQed. Thats Dave. I`ll have to ask him.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TAB

WELL I DIDN'T PASS HIM UNDER THE YELLOW, HE HAD LED THE RACE THAT LONG I WAS REALLY SUPRISED WHEN HE LEFT THE BOTTOM LINE OPEN FOR ME TO PASS. I JUST FIGURED HE WOULD DRIVE AWAY FROM ME W/350cc ENGINE.

Hoosier Daddy

The only person who knows for sure what happened for sure are Brady and Dave. If they feel like clearing the air they will... Ive also heard Daves wife had used the F word Sunday... All I can say is, although I wasnt there, Ive known her for 25 years and have never heard her say that word..... even when I have pissed her off and we all know I can make someone cuss.  ;) ;D    But... would that word warrent someone get Dqed??  Doubtful... otherwise 99% of the people would be DQed every race... :-\

If thats the video of the local caution yall are talking about. I agree, it should have been local only..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

koh0001

 I didn't realize that they were going to restart the race... I hit the tire, my bike shut off and it wouldn't start back up. I DID PUSH THE BIKE OFF THE TRACK. Watch the video!!  I don't think it should have been stopped either. I didn't care  I was having a good time. I'll be back next time and give it hell again!!! I'm not the one who made the call. It sucks, but that's racing.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com