Anyone know if this business is good?

Started by buzzardman, June 17, 2007, 01:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardman

I dropped my shock off at a bussiness called Active Ride in Hudson Fl.  It is a suspension shop.  This was 3 weeks ago.  I am always hesitant to pay for services in advance because it can (and usually does) turn out bad.  I sucked it up and pre paid a good portion of the bill this time.  I gave him $200.  and while I was there I bought a new pair of boots.  His turn around was supposed to be a week to 1 1/2 wks

It has been 3 weeks now and he still hasn't even torn the shock down >:(
So far I have got nothing but excuses.

So I was wondering if anyone has dealt with the guy and should I be worried?

I have often found that the longer these things go, the worse they get.

cjt

Chillinthemost

GT Thunder will do your shocks and the turnaround is usually only 2-3 days.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

buzzardman

If this business turns out to be a loser, I just hope I can get my shock back.  And my money.  But it is good to know there is other places to get the work done.  Thanks

dreth

Quote from: buzzardman on June 17, 2007, 05:03:42 AM
If this business turns out to be a loser, I just hope I can get my shock back.  And my money.  But it is good to know there is other places to get the work done.  Thanks


go to the shop and ask for your shocks and money back and then send them to gt thunder

jayman

I would def get my stuff back.  I sent mine to mx tech in PA and the same day he received them he revalved, resprung, dyno ran them and sent them back next day air the same day he received them.

Total cost including a progressive spring for the rear $500.00
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com